August 5, 201115 yr comment_544729 She is brunette and gullible as, was so hard to keep a straight face. Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_545629 Really? I kinda like it :P Edit: If I were to get picky, that front lip has enough frontal area to be a permanent air-brake, but meh! :) Edited August 10, 201115 yr by carbonboy Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_545634 It'd *almost* be ok if it wasn't such a modern looking kit. Almost. Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_546126 Buy this for my kid. She loses interest after about 3 minutes. Meanwhile I'm in zen mode. f@$k yeah. Best 5 bucks and a few beers ever. Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_546147 Classic. I'm going to be exactly the same if I ever have a girl :lol: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now