September 4, 201115 yr comment_551208 When I saw you posted in this thread Evan, I expected to see a KE70 on jacks with a welder next to the diff. But thats not really random, more like a daily occurrence :fuzz: Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_551304 Couple mates drove to Calder Park to see Mr Block on his world tour. Breakfast caught the attention of a photographer haha Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_551884 Was having trouble with this rental trailer and the tow hitch wanting to constantly lay on its side (judging by the wear its been doing this for a long time). This was my solution: Anti-squat drift pineapples, what the fk else am I gonna use them for? Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_551904 Well I suppose this is one way you could move your brand new mattress :huh: Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_552086 As much as I love my friend, she really pushes my buttons at times. For the last 3 years I've managed to stay clear of her car. I've not been in it, don't want to be seen in it. I make her park it infront of the neighbours house when she comes to visit. She is currently holidaying OS and has trusted me with looking after her "baby". It's at the back of the house with a car cover over it (don't want the neighbours to see and get the wrong idea!). OK, it's not my thing. But for a chicks car she love's it, and the looks, thumbs up and smiles this thing generates. Priceless. When my friend bought this thing 4 years ago, it was a rusted out Yellow S**T box. She did this all by herself. Edited September 7, 201115 yr by clubby2084 Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_552138 thats not random...this is random http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/188202/drunk-moose-gets-stuck-in-tree.glance Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_552365 ^^^ Too funny. Pissed moose. That was me last week end!!!. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_552548 http://www.killmydaynow.com/2011/03/random-funny-photos-part-123-54-pics.html/ theres a heap of funny pics in here Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_552550 is this how we should flare our gaurds? Edited September 9, 201115 yr by clarkz Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now