December 10, 201114 yr comment_570787 Last day of trade school for the year...antics other than skidz brings a smile to the dial. :) Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_570813 That was the Engineering people in the campus next door, had a bit of a chuckle on my way out of the carpark. :) Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_570862 Does it taste like chicken ? And thats something, i haven't had croc meat for ages :( Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_570870 I'm sure coke will get rapped over the knuckles for this one :lolcry: Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_570906 I'm sure coke will get rapped over the knuckles for this one I always thought this was fake until a customer came into work the other day and she said they were selling them at Lowood. Report
December 20, 201114 yr comment_572503 ʞ©$ɟ! That's so many different kinds of awesome! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now