December 26, 201114 yr comment_573520 Ill leave this here. haters gonna hate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qNnG6UCD40&feature=related Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_573681 Lego mobile defect station ahahahaha Edited December 27, 201114 yr by Mason. Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_573685 Ill leave this here. haters gonna hate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qNnG6UCD40&feature=related My Brother in-law got one of these for christmas (he's 25, i have no idea why) and we spent the day on the sauce, sliding this around the streets. So many sore ass-cheeks. Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_573695 I'm over 30, I have one :) After i rode it for the first time, i instantly understood why he asked for one haha. Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_573697 I'm over 30, I have one :) I be heading toward 30 a little quicker than I'd like, and I has one too...... Time to hit the mountain roads again soon methinks :cool: Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_574346 Epic fail is epic REPOST!!!!!!! :P http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/40039-nos-i-need-nos/page__p__425892__hl__%2Bnos+%2Bi+%2Bneed+%2Bnos__fromsearch__1#entry425892 Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574383 :lol: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: lol how the hell did I miss this? You put the pic on the wrong guy too :P Mr Shades loves photoshops with his head/body. Posted it so people can get the full story. Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574394 You missed it because I keep deleting it... And if he puts it up again, I shall enact embarrassing revenge :) Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574400 You missed it because I keep deleting it... And if he puts it up again, I shall enact embarrassing revenge :) You will find one of the pics in the hogs dinner thread from a few years ago :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now