March 31, 201016 yr comment_425892 This link was posted on a motorbike forum that I moderate, I read the 1st 2 pages and could not stop laughing, Basically the bike was running rough so he got some NOS fuel additive, I will let you have a quick read to work out what went wrong. http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570 Report
March 31, 201016 yr Author comment_425895 Another one where you have to be careful where you drill. http://www.zxforums.com/forums/zx-6r-forum...-need-help.html Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_425897 my battery isnt chargering do you think if i put 20 bottles of nos in it it would charge????????? Report
March 31, 201016 yr Author comment_425900 my battery isnt chargering do you think if i put 20 bottles of nos in it it would charge????????? Umm did you actually see what he did wrong? Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_425906 :P I'm holding back lolz at the office Edited March 31, 201016 yr by Jason Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_425960 Woops. My guess the second guy wont be going anywhere for a while. Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_425962 if hes smart he'll put his hand on the other side so he knows when hes through Report
April 1, 201016 yr comment_426193 Oh......... my......... god! :) Atleast the first guy didn't drink the octane booster!!! :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now