June 14, 201214 yr comment_609869 I have a set of 15" meshies sitting in the shed... Just like that, but with grey centres and moar dishhh Going to look radsticks on the green 240 wagon :D Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_609905 I gotta get a pair of these boardies. NSFW: http://i.imgur.com/wMfWB.jpg Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_609924 My mate added and switched letters on the back of his to say "Iced Vovo" Also, On the debate of alcoholism, a bottle of this will make your memory of the night pretty hazy. Good stuff. Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_609950 Went through like three quarters of a bottle of that shit once. We left it in the freezer for ages and It didn't go down too badly but I swear to god it didn't do as much as I thought it would have...151 was way better... Edited June 14, 201214 yr by Willis Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_609955 Absinthe, half a bottle of jd and some cans is the way to go Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_609956 151, a bottle of Schweppes lemon lime and bitters and a whole lot of lemons. ;) Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_610101 happy friday! Quoted again.... Because I wish my Fridays were this good... Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_610114 Quoted again.... Because I wish my Fridays were this good... i miss being that kid :( touch booty, QUACK! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now