June 20, 201214 yr comment_611113 Hey mason, just wondering what model your old Merc was?? 85' W201 190e, R.I.P Ruth Report
June 20, 201214 yr comment_611230 Spotted at the local Macca's I guess the donut shop isn't good enough these days. Report
June 20, 201214 yr comment_611238 Import Falcon Thought this was pretty cool at the local mail centre :hmm: i wonder if i isolated the battery.... Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_611372 We have dozens of them over here... :( Same same, they used to have at least 3 aerials hanging off the back of them too, until they wised up that they gave the game away real quick. Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_611380 Same same, they used to have at least 3 aerials hanging off the back of them too, until they wised up that they gave the game away real quick. Haha now they've gone to covering the lights with those black sun shades. Makes em even easier to spotto!! Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_611387 Usually its the commodores round here that stick out. Its when you realise that the FJ cruiser sitting next to you at the lights is unmarked not to mention a Rallisport Lancer, a HSV commodore ute, a pimped out Chrysler 300c running on 20in mags, a VW Golf and a Mercedes-Benz ML350 are all unmarked. Sadly once you get to figure them out, they change the cars. Which, from what i've heard, is approximately every 6-8 months. But what an awesome way to test drive a car. Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_611482 A commodore of some interest Just above the parcel shelf I was talking to an occifer of the law one day and if they're still on their p's they have to display it like everyone else!!!! Report
June 22, 201214 yr comment_611514 85' W201 190e, R.I.P Ruth Awesome little car. Here my '92 W201 180E. Report
June 22, 201214 yr comment_611619 Get left onsite with all the work gear, finish job & need to get the gear back to base as the van's still an hour away. Am I worried? Nah, I drive a Corolla. :) We did get a few people doing double-takes in traffic... :laff: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now