Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

Fits sweet! Got it all bolted up now. Other then the D bushes of course, which needed some dodging up to accommodate a chunky 27mm bar instead of the 21mm.

And to think, companies sell the 24 and 25mm ones for $3XX.

This should go down decent with the VR commodore swaybar i've already got in the back. Now just to stop messing around, get the 4age running and see how this feels!

Its going to be very interesting to see how it drives hah

I'm just waiting to hear back from the guy i grabbed it off as to what exact model its from.

Anyway, il need to grab some new D brackets and bushes to suit i think, i tried dodging something up using the ke70 ones but 27mm is just that bit too big for it hah other then that its like it was made for it!

Okay, just got told it was out of an MX73 cressida.

Also, quick bit of research showed that every second new modernish large car has a 27mm front anti roll bar - falcons, commodores etc.

So a quick trip to the wreckers, two new holes drilled and it will be all properly mounted.

So yeah, if theres an mx73 in the wreckers near you its worth grabbing that anti roll bar!