August 8, 201214 yr comment_620154 If they're that worried about sustaining life here maybe they should try and fix the mess they've made instead of just "finding a new one". Much like your thoughts on a "shell" as opposed to a car... Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_620159 LOL that is the most wack comparison I've ever seen in my life.. How can you "fix" earth. I'm not very environmentaly interested or anything at the slightest but as we're running out of oil and minerals and have supposedly ruined our climate with global warming etc.. it's a bit late now. Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_620161 You call it "whack". I call it "common sense". There's a number of ways we can improve our environment. It wouldn't be a hard thing to do if we and the powers that be actually tried. If we can put men on the moon, land a buggy on Mars and believe that we can move our entire population and way of life to another planet then surely we can "fix" Earth. I'm not an environmentalist but why bother looking for another planet to live on when we have a perfectly good one here? Just needs to be looked after properly. As shady pointed out, we've been living here for hundreds of thousands of years. We were doing just fine until we smartened up and became idiots... Blind ambition and "progress", what the ʞ©$ɟ for? Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_620185 LOL that is the most wack comparison I've ever seen in my life.. How can you "fix" earth. I'm not very environmentaly interested or anything at the slightest but as we're running out of oil and minerals and have supposedly ruined our climate with global warming etc.. it's a bit late now. Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_620210 http://www.panoramas...eley-haven.html Note: Someone's been ripping donuts in the rover Edited August 9, 201214 yr by 7shades Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_620214 http://www.panoramas...eley-haven.html Note: Someone's been ripping donuts in the rover Hahaha Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_620230 Lul.. I swear you use that term whenever you can now.. Minitrucks don't do skids, Bogan's in Vs's *attempt* to Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_620246 Its only you who thinks Flatcaps are isolated to minitrucks... I see them everywhere, driving everything Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now