Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

LOL that is the most wack comparison I've ever seen in my life..

How can you "fix" earth. I'm not very environmentaly interested or anything at the slightest but as we're running out of oil and minerals and have supposedly ruined our climate with global warming etc.. it's a bit late now.

You call it "whack". I call it "common sense".

There's a number of ways we can improve our environment. It wouldn't be a hard thing to do if we and the powers that be actually tried.

If we can put men on the moon, land a buggy on Mars and believe that we can move our entire population and way of life to another planet then surely we can "fix" Earth.

I'm not an environmentalist but why bother looking for another planet to live on when we have a perfectly good one here? Just needs to be looked after properly.

As shady pointed out, we've been living here for hundreds of thousands of years. We were doing just fine until we smartened up and became idiots...

Blind ambition and "progress", what the ʞ©$ɟ for?

LOL that is the most wack comparison I've ever seen in my life..

How can you "fix" earth. I'm not very environmentaly interested or anything at the slightest but as we're running out of oil and minerals and have supposedly ruined our climate with global warming etc.. it's a bit late now.

• Upvote 1