Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

Supra's are good looking cars in my opinion.

Why the hell are their some many "redesign" kits for them.

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

yeah i dunno either.

 

it seems every jza80 supra i see has been changed in such a way to make it damn ugly.

 

they seem to attract modifiers with poor taste:S

 

and also attract poorly fitting body kits. man seen some bad ones on supras. perhaps it stands out more on a supra as the front and rear bar are so....."chunky"...compared to most..

 

which of course is a pretty blanket statement, as I'm comparing their taste to my taste, not my fault they have bad taste:P

 

which is a shame as they are a pretty serious bit of kit even stock. The RZ is awesome. Alloy suspension bits everywhere...and what is not to love about the 1jz motor.

vHzlA.jpg

 

I if only I could get that reg'd!! :)

Edited by kickn5k

Put a bonnet on it and you'll be right Stu :P

Put a bonnet on it and you'll be right Stu :P

 

Hahaha I think a bonnet would be the least of my worries!!!

I'd still 2J it though. Probably make the same power as that temperamental boat anchor!!!

It wouldnt look anywhere near as cool though.

That and I don't think it would sound as cool either. Maybe I wouldn't then. :)

 

Looks cool, sounds like a sick and dieing dog.

 

 

Till the belt whine can be heard.

Hahaha i was expecting him to be carrying half a six pack of beers in his hand when he stepped out of it

 

All that dirt and dust getting sucked straight into it though..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.