July 18, 201214 yr comment_616282 Steyr isn't a 'kill' rifle. The M4/M16A2 is. SAS don't ʞ©$ɟ around. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616288 How sad is it that as soon as I read 'm4' and 'styre' I immediately thought of the counter strike buy menu short cut numbers. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616302 Steyr isn't a 'kill' rifle. The M4/M16A2 is. SAS don't ʞ©$ɟ around. No man holding either of those rifles ʞ©$ɟs around but a Steyr is definitely a "kill" rifle... And they fire the same projectiles? I think the main thing people like about the M4 is the amount of add ons etc you can trick it out with...And maybe a shorter barrel for urban... Not too sure but I think the NZ Steyr has a shorter barrel than the Australian version too? Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616303 How sad is it that as soon as I read 'm4' and 'styre' I immediately thought of the counter strike buy menu short cut numbers. Not sad hahaha. Never got into CS or PC gaming for that matter. But apparently it's bullshit fun. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616304 Steyr has a lot less options then the M4 due to the fact that America manufactures EVERYTHING for the thing. Not to mention easier for servicablity when you don't have the spare time. There are a very large range of barrels for each weapon which are used for various areas. Plus Shadey the Steyr is definately a 'Kill' Weapon apart from the fact the main use is to incapacitate wether it be by death or a major wound. Wounds usually mean more people required to help the victim too. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616305 Steyr has a lot less options then the M4 due to the fact that America manufactures EVERYTHING for the thing. Yeah, apparently there is SO much shit you can deck them out with. It's good having someone in the Army on here. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616325 Dear christ that menu system is imbedded permanently in my mind.... B14 B43 B62 B63 Go go go! Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_616374 When I did my basic for reserves I was told (in a roundabout sortof not on the record way) that our basic infantry is equipped to wound/disable rather than outright pillage and plunder. That's what the yanks are there for. Oh and our SAS... But they have rather heavier duty gear. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_616376 I saw that picture and I thought, fcuk yeah! I imagined NZ's best looking like this : Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_616379 When I did my basic for reserves I was told (in a roundabout sortof not on the record way) that our basic infantry is equipped to wound/disable rather than outright pillage and plunder. That's what the yanks are there for. Oh and our SAS... But they have rather heavier duty gear. Yeah I know what you're saying but if you manage to get tagged by one, chances are you're probably dead. It is a rifle and does fire little chunks of metal at you.. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_616384 Yeah I know what you're saying but if you manage to get tagged by one, chances are you're probably dead. It is a rifle and does fire little chunks of metal at you.. You'd actually be quite surprised just how many chunks of metal it takes to corpse someone up. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now