August 24, 201214 yr comment_622922 Something tells me the copies are better now a days And more modern looking Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_622944 Amber wanted a new mixer for the kitchen. So being the cheap bastard i am I made her one :D Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_622950 I know what happened to the old one http://youtu.be/_gadOiOarQI Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623105 I didn't think I would, but you can add me to the VW love club. So hawt right now... Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623108 I didn't think I would, but you can add me to the VW love club. So hawt right now... They are such an awesome looking car Luke. For me after getting straight out of the golf R the sirocco R was a bit of a let down. Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623121 Talking about VeeDubs Watched "Repo Men" yesterday and i think i can one up on a Scirocco R I know its a Toe-rag but :P Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623153 Couldn't stand that movie! Reaaaaaally keen to get mine back on the road! Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623154 I really need to stop drinking so much while working on cars..... Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623157 Talking about VeeDubs Watched "Repo Men" yesterday and i think i can one up on a Scirocco R I know its a Toe-rag but :P I so want mine to look like that Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623158 Couldn't stand that movie! Yeeeah, there was more then a few scenes where i was wtf 8S After a few stops and starts i got near the end of the movie where their in the white room shoving a barcode scanner in places where a barcode scanner shouldn't go. :yak: and that was the end of that. Normally Jude Law is alright. But... Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_623159 The Toe-rag was frigging awesome. But then again so was the gun chest in the boot. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now