Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

Yep, couldn't agree more.

Initial D was a good anime but its pretty sad when people mock up their car cause of the cartoon.

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Yeah man, why destroy a perfectly good Trueno?

You know Tsuchiya owns an Initial D replica? And I'd hardly call him a fanboy! Ahaha

 

To me its better than making utter shit cars try and look like the general lee, which people do

Edited by Jono.C

He may own one, but I wouldnt!

 

EDIT: I take that back, I'd just repaint it :D

Edited by Willis

It's only a bonnet spray and sticker removal from being back to a panda guise '86? Why not?

 

Mind you I love Initial D but I wouldn't do it to my own car.. haha

You know Tsuchiya owns an Initial D replica? And I'd hardly call him a fanboy! Ahaha

 

To me its better than making utter shit cars try and look like the general lee, which people do

 

general-lee-jr.jpg

Panda's can look good. I prefer white though.

It's not all that bad..

 

Nah, you're right. If you put your hand over the bottom up to the window line the top part looks fine.

Decided my Celica needs lowering again. About an inch in the front and an inch and half in the back. (Went from 15's to 14's)

 

It's already a bit low, well, quite a bit..

 

Stuck my head under it... Not much clearance already.. (excuse shitty photo)

 

f24ae326f24c11e19a9c22000a1e8b99_7.jpg

Didn't you just get a new job though?

I see. Anyone else turn up? haha

Took these for you philbey, the woman driving was even hotter! :)

 

post-5437-0-48872300-1346404098_thumb.jpg

 

post-5437-0-93097400-1346404163_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.