September 16, 201214 yr comment_626993 ʞ©$ɟ humans, ʞ©$ɟ the military industrial complex, ʞ©$ɟ greed. Seriously. The only reason they want to explore other planets is to explore resource sources. Its all part of the military industrial complex anyhow. It all is. If there were no potential economic payoffs at the end of the line, then the US wouldnt be party to it. If they were noble and wanted the world to be a better place they would have invaded Cuba properly sometime in the last 40 years and sorted Castro out. Hes been living a few miles away from the US and causing problems for 40 years. But Cuba has nothing the US wants so they leave it alone. Also, those men that got in their boats a few hundred years ago, same thing. They weren't looking to help the world out and create scientific information, its just them trying to secure the next continent full of resources. Report
September 16, 201214 yr comment_627002 I just wanted to pop this up while they're still doing the 7hr drive home! AMSAG Orange rally yesterday, 5 stages all 20-35Km long in brilliant sunny weather, the youngsters did well in what is basically a completely un-prepared rally car while his Dad & I serviced. Still you have to start somewhere and the car can only get faster! They came 20th & won the rookie award. Oh to be young & rallying again! insanity at work- Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_627344 His car just doesn't seem to excite me at all (looks) and I'm not really sure why. Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_627347 Ke70's aren't my kinda thing.. But i like how neatly presented it always is. And for a 1uz it sounds pretty rad. Besides, It goes alright.... Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_627348 Your profile picture has two of them........ Yeah its saving grace is it goes well. Also happy that he fixed the bonnet cause it used to look crap with the hole just cut in it. Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_627350 Meh. It's a photo. I'm not phased. I more like the style than the cars them selves. Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_627356 I don't necessarily hate ke70's, I just don't really like them. There's only about 5 i actually like and only about 1 or 2 i'd actually own.. I've only had one, and i doubt i'll ever get another one. Unless it was an ae71 for $1k or less and was flat front.. (What the kind of pricing was when i bought mine 2 years ago) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now