June 28, 200719 yr comment_184135 Haha, thats not 'rust' officer... thats a hole!!! Getting a bit Homer-ish, they could be "speed holes". :dance: Report
June 28, 200719 yr comment_184139 Getting a bit Homer-ish, they could be "speed holes". :dance: Lol @ Red, Weight reduction Report
June 28, 200719 yr Author comment_184164 I think we've progressed past speed holes... this thing has heroin holes. Report
June 30, 200719 yr comment_184494 I don't know man? Take a look at the bottom of this page http://www.ke70.com/forum/index.php?showto...t=0&start=0 Report
June 30, 200719 yr Author comment_184501 Heh... thats the Malaysian one redwarf was referring to. I even posted that one on this site a few months back. Although, I think mine's worse... The malaysian one has a good bootlid :dance: Report
July 3, 200719 yr comment_185066 I just love that bits are falling off on their own! I looked a bit silly when I read that at work. Report
July 4, 200719 yr Author comment_185127 I think all the big chunks that are gunna fall off have fallen off now... I give it a quick beating before I leave the shed each day so the alarm doesn't go off again. Next time I'm down there I'll roll it back and take a pic of the car-shaped-rectangle of detritus on the shed floor. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now