Ke70 / Ae71 Data

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it took me for ever to find one for my ke70. Personally i think it makes my car look better i don't no why but i just think it does. Here is some triva Ke70's to my understanding did come with left hand door,passenger mirrors 81-83 old stlye had them. But the newer front did not only CSX,AE71,Spirts had them. Hence why they are hard to find.

neither of my early model ke70's have one, and ones an xx and ones a cs.

the 1g ke70 is an 84 model, think its a cs as it doesnt have remote release for boot or fuel cap, and it has the integrated door mirrors of course and they actually fold away, not sure if I'm just special or this is normal behavior..guys?

teddy..update...now!

pleaaase?

Passenger mirror isn't required as far as i'm aware.

Justin's KE70 only has drivers side mirror too

Dunno how you guys drive without a passenger side mirror

head checks...your supposed to do them even if youve got a passenger side mirror (blind spots). Youd be suprised how much you can see in the center mirror in the celica.

Mirrors?

Ha.

I'll use the rear view one to see if someone is tail gateing me, as for the side mirrors, they are there for appearance only. i don't USE THEM! - if i change lanes, i ALWAYS look !

then there is 0% chance of error.

what he said ^ lol

half the reason it was so hard for me to get my license, i don't use all the little niceties, i drive proper like :cool:.......be afriad :)

only place ill use mirrors is on the highway, if i wanna change lane ill check with the mirror then if i think its clear look for real

other than that i just look

Nope, there is always more than 0% chance of error, but when you physically look to see if there is a car there, its either a Yes i can move over, or No, theres a car in my way.

Mirrors have too many blind spots. Thats why i don't use them for lane changes.

if you constantly monitor your rear view mirror you would see someone like that approaching anyway.

the outwards visibility of the car you are driving makes a big difference. a lot of newer cars have really thick C pillars, and high boots which reduces visability a lot, and make mirror reliance more critical.

procedure is

1. check rear vision mirror

2. check side mirror

3. check blind spot

4. indicate

5. check rear vision mirror again

6. merge

i always knew my driving instructor was a dum mole, she looks like nathan callis (or however you spell that football players name) :) she taught me indicate first, i always disagreed with her, she an idiot!

[/rant]

i duno if anyone has the same problem as me but in the ke70 do people find that when coming off a roundabout and your meant to check theres nothing comin around outside you the c pillar blocks like allll possible view?

i do, but it could just be me :(

• 8 months later...