September 29, 200818 yr comment_277878 what you think of them fella ? :yes: boooyah....can't wait till tommorrow. Cheers Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_277880 POSTED! :hmm: Look tops Brodie very high quality product! thanks for sorting those head studs for me too buddy! :yes: Edited September 29, 200818 yr by Taz_Rx Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_277886 when this is over i think i will want a set for a 4AGE depending if there more people that want in to get it cheaper.... is this the same place>> http://www.garagedori.com/forum/viewtopic....p;sk=t&sd=a ?????????? Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_278071 when this is over i think i will want a set for a 4AGEdepending if there more people that want in to get it cheaper.... is this the same place>> http://www.garagedori.com/forum/viewtopic....p;sk=t&sd=a ?????????? i think i posted someting further down the pages on here bout gettin a 4age kit. if you can get the numbers ill sort it Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278123 Well where do i start.I received it today an this item has to be the best ever money spent on my k engine..... It looks tops, fantastic craftsmanship. Thank you retrd and Taz.. Cheers Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278125 Happy to help bud. :hmm: Got it on yet!? :y: I should be doing mine tonight, couldn't last night cause Top Gear Aus was on!!!! :y: Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278127 Happy to help bud. :hmm: Got it on yet!? :y: I should be doing mine tonight, couldn't last night cause Top Gear Aus was on!!!! :y: No not yet ... its going on my rebuilt engine which i half way done. Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278130 Well where do i start.I received it today an this item has to be the best ever money spent on my k engine.....It looks tops, fantastic craftsmanship. Thank you retrd and Taz.. Cheers i told you like them :y: i told you they were of a high standard :hmm: get a vid up asap i have been meaning to for bloody weeks but my computer is in the shop. Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278135 I'll have a vid you won't be dissapointed in by the weekend Brodie......cause it'll also feature boost! :y: Will chuck a link up on club-k too. :hmm: Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278169 Very nice indeed I think. Thanks for the time and effort to both of you Brodie and Taz Rx. The delivery lady today was a bit weirded out from the name on the package being Winke55, she said that it is the wierdest package name she has ever delivered. She pronounced it Winkies instead hah Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278172 I'll have a vid you won't be dissapointed in by the weekend Brodie......cause it'll also feature boost! :y: Will chuck a link up on club-k too. :hmm: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mboost Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278303 Very nice indeed I think. Thanks for the time and effort to both of you Brodie and Taz Rx. The delivery lady today was a bit weirded out from the name on the package being Winke55, she said that it is the wierdest package name she has ever delivered. She pronounced it Winkies instead hah You didn't give me a name mate, so that was all I could really put in the "attention to". Glad everybody is happy. :y: I fitted mine last night. As I thought would be the case the ke70 water pump has a different offset as well as PCD, so it wasn't straight forward. Have about 7-8mm of washers behind the water pump pulley at the moment, but I will make an alloy spacing ring and get some longer counter sunk bolts. Report
October 1, 200818 yr comment_278321 looks like i started a popular trend with the 4age gilmer pulleys :y: Report
October 1, 200818 yr comment_278383 You didn't give me a name mate, so that was all I could really put in the "attention to". Glad everybody is happy. :y: I fitted mine last night. As I thought would be the case the ke70 water pump has a different offset as well as PCD, so it wasn't straight forward. Have about 7-8mm of washers behind the water pump pulley at the moment, but I will make an alloy spacing ring and get some longer counter sunk bolts. oh shit ur kidding...... thats y i got them to make them with the 2 pcd's on the water pump pully :hmm:. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now