Next Victorian Event

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

philbey... we wont complain with a 911! were even not complaining about Commodores!

GZE, mate, will have to catch you some other time... Shame you can't make it but I'm sure you will make up for it once the '86 is up and running again!

Edited by TheNOBBLER

wicked. I'm in. be cool.

Seeing as my 2 speed toyoglide and stock suspension on my wags is, well, how do you say, shit for anything but traffic commuting, I think I'll bring my *ahem* 911.

if noone minds of course.

911....... Sweet. Another one to add to the list :D

LB

philbey... we wont complain with a 911! were even not complaining about Commodores!

Hey Jarrad the only reason we don't complain about commodores is because (a) they don't handle (b) they look like eveything else on the road. I could keep going but id sound like i hated them "actually i do"

Which make our cars look and perfom sooo much better.

More euro beasts awesome not my choice but a 911 is like a mustang evryone would have one!!!

lucky man

stu.

hopefully this turns out well enough that people can tell where we'll be going. :D

untitled.jpg

well, that's alot worse than i had hoped for :( , but anyway, it won't as hard for you all to follow me as it is that map :fuzz:

oh BTW: if anyone wants to help me strip a ke70 some more, feel free to swing by on saturday, as i still gotta take out the rear axle/diff and front brakes before the run :fuzz: call me if you have any questions about the run or would like to help with the stripping

cheers DF

Edited by dfunkt

Yeh, I always dug the 911's so I bought her recently- she's a 1978 911SC for any interested folk. The 3.0 litre. She has a few blemishes here and there but is nice and tight mechanically.

Incidentally, I might split off the cruise at some point and head out to Castlemaine for the Hot Rod show if anyone is interested.

(hows that for diverse taste in cars...... corollas, 911s and hotrods.....)

Diverse alright! don't worry though ,I work at Sunshine Motor Trimming, we trim tri 5 chevs and rods all the time yet I like the exotics and Rollas etc! PLenty of fun for everyone!

Hope we still have people up for Pizza and Beams afterwards? I'm even cleaning up the shed for the occasion! lol!

Jarrad

sorry guys, wont be able to make it tomorrow, i'm trying to new car and the work done on the rolla needs to be payed for, so can't really afford to blow a weeks wages stuch behind old rollas all day ;) have a good one tho guys

Edited by pozman