Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Victorian Event

Featured Replies

wicked. I'm in. be cool.

 

Seeing as my 2 speed toyoglide and stock suspension on my wags is, well, how do you say, shit for anything but traffic commuting, I think I'll bring my *ahem* 911.

 

if noone minds of course.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 59.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys can't make this one, even if i could, it wouldnt be in the 86.

 

hope all goes well

  • Author

philbey... we wont complain with a 911! were even not complaining about Commodores!

 

GZE, mate, will have to catch you some other time... Shame you can't make it but I'm sure you will make up for it once the '86 is up and running again!

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Little fella's first B'day party so I guess I better go to that instead.

wicked. I'm in. be cool.

 

Seeing as my 2 speed toyoglide and stock suspension on my wags is, well, how do you say, shit for anything but traffic commuting, I think I'll bring my *ahem* 911.

 

if noone minds of course.

 

 

911....... Sweet. Another one to add to the list :D

 

LB

philbey... we wont complain with a 911! were even not complaining about Commodores!

 

Hey Jarrad the only reason we don't complain about commodores is because (a) they don't handle (b) they look like eveything else on the road. I could keep going but id sound like i hated them "actually i do"

Which make our cars look and perfom sooo much better.

More euro beasts awesome not my choice but a 911 is like a mustang evryone would have one!!!

lucky man

stu.

hopefully this turns out well enough that people can tell where we'll be going. :D

untitled.jpg

 

well, that's alot worse than i had hoped for :( , but anyway, it won't as hard for you all to follow me as it is that map :fuzz:

 

oh BTW: if anyone wants to help me strip a ke70 some more, feel free to swing by on saturday, as i still gotta take out the rear axle/diff and front brakes before the run :fuzz: call me if you have any questions about the run or would like to help with the stripping

 

cheers DF

Edited by dfunkt

Yeh, I always dug the 911's so I bought her recently- she's a 1978 911SC for any interested folk. The 3.0 litre. She has a few blemishes here and there but is nice and tight mechanically.

 

Incidentally, I might split off the cruise at some point and head out to Castlemaine for the Hot Rod show if anyone is interested.

 

(hows that for diverse taste in cars...... corollas, 911s and hotrods.....)

  • Author

Diverse alright! don't worry though ,I work at Sunshine Motor Trimming, we trim tri 5 chevs and rods all the time yet I like the exotics and Rollas etc! PLenty of fun for everyone!

 

Hope we still have people up for Pizza and Beams afterwards? I'm even cleaning up the shed for the occasion! lol!

 

Jarrad

hey looking forward for the trip.. got my white line sway bar today.. gotta try and get it in before sunday. also a couple of my mates were wondering if they could come along and bring there cars... they drive fords tho.. is that ok?

i don't see why not, so long as they don't be idiots driving...

 

also, it'd probly be better for you to join us at the meet point in bacchus, give you some time outta your car for a gasbag :party:

no worries mate we'll be there.

sorry guys, wont be able to make it tomorrow, i'm trying to new car and the work done on the rolla needs to be payed for, so can't really afford to blow a weeks wages stuch behind old rollas all day ;) have a good one tho guys

Edited by pozman

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.