Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

if you go T over A on a quad bike, you'd want the airbags behind you??

i was presuming the 'off' happened on flat ground. i can't see the quad coming backwards and landing on top.

 

if it was going up a hill, then the quad will most likely end up on top.

Ah yep... was going uphill (rather STEEP uphill) at slow speed, blazing a new track and mowing down small saplings as I went. One of the saplings was evidently not so easily flattened, and the nose of the bike basically shot up and then flipped backwards.... and yeah we ended up in the uncomfortable sandwich Hiro so accurately described :)

 

I managed to catch the bike as it was coming back down and divert it to the side slightly. Things would have been considerably nastier had I not...

What grinds my gears is the fact that I probably won't even be able to get into the tafe course I want, which I chose because I wouldn't be able to get into the related uni course I wanted. I hate life.

What grinds my gears is the fact that I probably won't even be able to get into the tafe course I want, which I chose because I wouldn't be able to get into the related uni course I wanted. I hate life.

 

you don't need anything special for a tafe course, you just need to apply and wait.

 

you could probably apply for your pets to take a tafe course, altho they might fail, they would still be able to get a place :lol:

Victims

 

Something that was in the kids school newsletter:

 

If you don't like something...... change it!

If you can't change it...... change your attitude.

Don't complain.

 

sums up life well.

 

I agree mate, great advice....and something to live by. I'm a great believer in positive thought process....think positive and positive things will happen. :lol:

Exactly

 

If you hate your life, think your fat, can't stay in relationships, change yourself, how can someone love and respect you if you can't even do it yourself

 

Travis

My voice is giving me the shuts. At times it sounds like i've got a pair of coconuts and a mountain ash tree in my pants with how deep my voice has been lately.

Had to take a run to brissie on sunday, was hoping to go to a car/plane show in town here for the first time but anywhat the out come was pretty good so i'm happy with that.

 

On the way back home we stopped in at the BP at Blacksoil to fill up. Walked in to pay for the fuel "Just the fuel on number 12, thanks", "sorry but we don't have a 12", "damn, sorry, thinking of other things. Think it was number 3.", "what, sorry but which number?", "number 3 where the white car is.", "sorry but we can't take it as where the white car is, your going to have to go back to see which number pump your at.", "bloody hell, your kidding right. Its number 3 where the white car is!", "sorry but i need the pump number.", "Yep, fine for f@$ks sake!"......"Oh, hang on, was it $21.40 on pump 3?", "Oh your f@$king joking aren't you? And what number have i been saying?"

you don't need anything special for a tafe course, you just need to apply and wait.

 

you could probably apply for your pets to take a tafe course, altho they might fail, they would still be able to get a place :lol:

 

Na, it's coz the course I want is heaps popular, so they have this whole other thing of requirements, all about how much you've worked and what areas you've worked in, other tafe courses you've done, etc etc, which I have done none of. Everyone's like "Oh but you're finishing year 12, that's gotta mean something" But they don't care about how smart you are, they care about work ethic and stuff to do with the outside world. I've been living in a little school-filled bubble. My whole life [very sadly] evolves around school. Pisses me off that you can do school and do really well, and still not have the requirements to do a tafe course.

Na, it's coz the course I want is heaps popular, so they have this whole other thing of requirements, all about how much you've worked and what areas you've worked in, other tafe courses you've done, etc etc, which I have done none of. Everyone's like "Oh but you're finishing year 12, that's gotta mean something" But they don't care about how smart you are, they care about work ethic and stuff to do with the outside world. I've been living in a little school-filled bubble. My whole life [very sadly] evolves around school. Pisses me off that you can do school and do really well, and still not have the requirements to do a tafe course.

 

I need to show this to my girlfriend. She doesn't believe you can do well without year 12.

I sat on my phone. It is McEffed.

 

And I think it would be best to do year 12, coz you can do anything you want once you've done it, whether if you drop out its harder to get jobs coz people don't employ many people who have dropped out over people who have finished, it just adds creditation I spose. And I reckon a lot of people would regret not doing it. Like a lot of older people I know who dropped out are like "I wish I'd finished school" But it depends what you want with your life as well. I spose it wouldn't make any difference at all for like a brickie or something.

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

I'm a chippie.

i walked out of school with an OP2 and into an engineering degree.

dropped out of that after 9 days, and spent a year just doing what i wanted. walking into jobs easy coz of my results, and leaving when i got bored.

it seriously does help you to have good year 12 grades as you have something to show for yourself.

 

think about it, if 5 17/18 year olds apply for a job, 3 have finished school, 2 havnt and they only need 1 person, to create a shortlist, what are they gonna do?

they'll axe the giveruperers, the ones that dropped out of school, as they obviously have poor work ethic.

 

whether thats the truth or not, to a prospective employer, it only looks bad.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.