Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Bring a bigger knive. Problem solvered.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Better still - do an Indiana Jones. Just make sure its loaded

Funny that, I have a couple good friends who's boyfriends get jealous of me. Deep down it comes to how much they trust each other. Tho understand if they have been burnt in the past but still.

Funny that, I have a couple good friends who's boyfriends get jealous of me.

As amber put it to her girlfriend ages ago "He's just so frigging hot, i'd jump him if i could." >|

 

 

:lolcry:

 

 

WGMG - I look out into the backyard and i swear i can see the grass growing and giving me the finger cause i can't mow it cause of the rain.

 

Oh and the bloody mouse is starting to piss me, i push a button and it does what it feels like doing at the time - no click, one click, double click, etc ,etc.

I just have a simple request... Will the rain PLEASE f@$k off? You are making my job of working on my trailer that much harder on my only days off.

 

 

Thank you.

J.I.P.

Hi guys, today at church I prayed for more rain, I hope this doesn't come between us.

 

Trev.

Ha :lolcry:

Dear Noah,

Writing to you in the request for booking a berth on your ark for 4 persons (2 adults, 2 children), 2 cats and unfiltered internet connection.

 

Down payment will be in the form of an olive branch a white dove and i'm sure we can come an arrangement whilst on the cruise :wink:

Dear Noah,

Writing to you in the request for booking a berth on your ark for 4 persons (2 adults, 2 children), 2 cats and unfiltered internet connection.

 

Down payment will be in the form of an olive branch a white dove and i'm sure we can come an arrangement whilst on the cruise :wink:

 

Done.

 

Ground is so wet here (doesn't help with a creek in the back yard) that the neighbours clothes line fell over.

Sweet, cause the sewers here have already blocked up :lolcry:

Sweet, cause the sewers here have already blocked up :lolcry:

 

SHIT! literally :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.