What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Douchebag sellers.....

I contacted this guy about a car he was selling not even 20 minutes after it was listed, the site only lists an email so I email him. Yeah no worries mate I'll call you tomorrow morning and arrange a time. No call all day. He still won't provide his no. so I can call him to arrange.

He then emails me yeah mate no worries come next day to look at car. Still no phone no. but provides address.

He then emails me just now saying sorry got a better offer than what price I advertised for so car is sold.

Thanks douchebag - how about allowing me the chance to see the vehicle since I have wasted so much time waiting for contact and changed around my whole day so I can see the car.

fck fck fck fck fcmk :bash:

I suspect he spent the day collecting emails before waiting to pounce on an offer. Sorry but I don't make offers until I see the car :yes:

I am trying to think of an abusive email to send him :wink:

WGMG: The fact that since I'm in SA for holidays I have started to GMG.

Also I introduce to you all the man WHO:

- Could beat the Terminator in a fight

- Outdrink an English Football Team

- Be with more women then Tiger Woods

- Make a stock Mitsubishi Lancer be able to 'outrace' any car alive

- AND earn more money then Bill Gates.

Ok so I lied a bit, I can't really introduce you all to him as I'm sure its some privacy law against that, and he can't do any of the above he just thinks he can/does.

Did I mention how much I love holidays at all?

WGMG: The fact that since I'm in SA for holidays I have started to GMG.

Also I introduce to you all the man WHO:

- Could beat the Terminator in a fight

- Outdrink an English Football Team

- Be with more women then Tiger Woods

- Make a stock Mitsubishi Lancer be able to 'outrace' any car alive

- AND earn more money then Bill Gates.

Ok so I lied a bit, I can't really introduce you all to him as I'm sure its some privacy law against that, and he can't do any of the above he just thinks he can/does.

Did I mention how much I love holidays at all?

who is he? that the bloke going on about taxing internet sales or some crap?

sure it isnt the background in that photo? few seconds of looking at the background and I'm feeling a little angry....

edit: just jumped on news.com.au, and found that photo....yeah I'm not a fan of that guy. not my fault harvey norman is generally 70% more expensive than anywhere else.

the funniest part about all this, is that even if 10% gst was added to online shops, online is generally ALOT cheaper than 10%. soooooooo ill still buy online anyway.

Edited by ke70dave

Not to mention the fact that they absolutely pump the shit out of their interest free deals!!

People getting too much credit is what partially led to the GFC Mr Harvey!! But go on keep selling people things with someone else's money.....

He said buying outside of Australia is Un-Australian - biggest whinge I have ever heard... and apparently we should pay more to be true to our country :fuzz: Yeah, ok, ummm whatever :blinks:

Yeh no kidding Luke, interest free loans with some amazingly nasty pitfalls if you miss a payment or don't make the 17 month deadline!

Like mentioned on the 7pm project the other day, a show I don't usually watch, harvey and his compadres did nothing to support australian manufacturers over the last 25 years, don't see him shedding a tear for the demise of that industry!

He said buying outside of Australia is Un-Australian - biggest whinge I have ever heard... and apparently we should pay more to be true to our country :fuzz: Yeah, ok, ummm whatever :blinks:

So what the f can we buy then thats australian so that we can keep our money in australia ??