What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Hey what does Matt black have to do with anything?

It F**KED my paint..... it wasn't soot, it was full of oil and shyt.

My car looked like it was shat on by Batman after a night on the bourbon.

Yeah my paint isnt great, but why shouldnt I care.

RANT RANT RANT RANT

I need a holiday.

>|

WGMG is the people of the general public are morons. Did I just call you a moron you ask? Well let me give you some pointers about the mail system.

A. Its not free. Australia Post is not a charity. You are meant to pay for your mail so we don't have to send you a bill.

B. Australia Post does not have a database. We do not know you by name and don't know where you live. If you keep getting mail from that past tenant/owner, writing an abusive message to Australia post does nothing. Blame the past tenant/owner who hasn't redirected their mail.

On that note here are two letters I found tonight at work...

post-1158-099996900 1292951496_thumb.jpg

post-1158-006925800 1292951519_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know who they are? I don't!! Think that is bad? I've seem ones addressed to mum and dad. Was tempted to take it home to my parents.

And lastly, Australia Post grinds my gears. I hear they use the same pay system as Queensland Health and you know how well theirs works. Should I be surprised that my last pay was short $800 and my current pay is short $1,200? I've been working my tits off and I don't get paid. Someone will be getting an abusive phone call from me in the morning!

B. Australia Post does not have a database. We do not know you by name and don't know where you live.

I have to partly disagree. Years ago a cousin of mine sent grandma a letter and all that was on the envelope was "To grandma - Maleny QLD" and it got to her. But, at the time, Maleny was only a small town and everybody knew grandma and called her grandma.

And lastly, Australia Post grinds my gears. I hear they use the same pay system as Queensland Health and you know how well theirs works. Should I be surprised that my last pay was short $800 and my current pay is short $1,200? I've been working my tits off and I don't get paid. Someone will be getting an abusive phone call from me in the morning!

Thats just f@$ked.