Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Over-enthusiastic apprentice brickies...

 

post-5437-080709700 1303977047_thumb.jpg

 

That's a doorway dumbass! :laff:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Over-enthusiastic apprentice brickies...

 

27042011567.jpg

 

That's a doorway dumbass! :laff:

 

That needs to be on Failblog!!!

 

WGMG: Giving my missus the credit card (first mistake) for a $99 haircut.

Ends up being $160. Because she went somewhere else as she "couldnt wait" 24 hours to get it done at the cheaper place.

My other half just has to print some catalogs off for a cut, colour and foils.....

Surprisingly, I never once took a Triumph for a drive when I was working at R&T, went passenger many times but that is it.

 

haha true i remember one stag i did this to testing the tension on the throttle cable to get it perfect so responsive felt amazing

WGMG: Most Trade Me users being too cheap for a sale thumbnail. It costs like 50c! I know I have an account!

And back off with the kiwi jokes they pay over $2.20 for a litre of fuel :P

 

And I'm a kiwi, but it still pisses me off.

WGMG: Most Trade Me users being too cheap for a sale thumbnail. It costs like 50c! I know I have an account!

And back off with the kiwi jokes they pay over $2.20 for a litre of fuel :P

 

And I'm a kiwi, but it still pisses me off.

 

Fufty sunts? Thut's a rup uff!

That is fairly intuitive my fellow Corolla Club member, bravo!

 

Shall we enthusiasticly ambulate to the local fish market for some whiting and potato slivers?

 

 

NZ: Yeah bro. Lets go skid our way to the local Takeawai for some fush and chups.

wherz yo honda civic bruu, and your subawoo dubrex with massive subwooofaz (Y) <3

a mate has a 300kw 1600 and he's paranoid about some tyre-changer backing it into a pole when he gasses it and loops it.

 

simple fix - multiple ecu maps on a controller. #4 is Chooch-mode, fuel and ignition cut at 1500 hundred revs. Set to chooch mode, unplug controller, take it with ya....

 

enough revs to get to 60 to check the wheel alignment and balance!

a mate has a 300kw 1600 and he's paranoid about some tyre-changer backing it into a pole when he gasses it and loops it.

 

simple fix - multiple ecu maps on a controller. #4 is Chooch-mode, fuel and ignition cut at 1500 hundred revs. Set to chooch mode, unplug controller, take it with ya....

 

enough revs to get to 60 to check the wheel alignment and balance!

 

But then the knob heads will take it back to the workshop and start pulling it apart to diagnose the misfire and it not revving over 1500 :laff:

This is why on the very, VERY rare occasions I entrust my Chaser to a knuckle dragging low brow buck toothed mouthbreathing mechanic, (or similar) I turn the TRC on, Snow mode on, and remove both those switches.

 

I trust no-one :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.