What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - clutch in the Snoarer is looking to cost around $2k all up to fix, plus they've found 2 other issues that I was unaware of - diff leaking from an axle seal, and the top radiator tank cracked and weaping, I'm guessing both are fairly recent as I would have spotted leaks by now, but still....

Nah I'm in NT at the moment.

WGMG: The before referenced statesman.. Paid parents some money to get all the bugs removed before I had it shipped up here, gets up here and the bugs are still there! What happened to my money!

(Main one being the A/C, being Darwin without aircon its bloody hot!)

You know I've never been game to do a keybanger in my rolla, it pops through the exhaust so much when you back off, I'm pretty certain a keybanger is going to blow my muffler up.

f@$kEN BANG!

post-8435-012973700 1303290868_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evan G

sit tight folks i has a story ok ok so 6 months ago i was at a uni party playing soccer at one in the morning fairly intoxcicated bair foot i got a little to into it hurt my big toe

so 2 weeks go by and it still pains me talk to my grandma shes a nurse she goes well its proberly fractured ...... but there is nothing that can be done .............. so 5 months and 2 weeks go past and thats tonight i went to the doctors just for a check up got him to look at my toe and .................. found out it heald wrong and the and tendon has come off from were its ment to be so apparently the only thing thatl fix it is to re break it and soe the the tendon back to were it shold be ..................... this grinds my gears hahah :bash:

Another WGMG:

At my work when we change job positions we give a handover for the person stepping in so that they can ease in better.

Because I had a major job (2 full time positions because the other member is overseas at the moment) I spent a lot of time writing up a proper handover, getting print screens and step by step instructions for every single thing that has to happen. When I did the handover and showed them everything the boss was also in the background watching because it was the first one I've done..

Today I found out that yesterday the person stuffed up yesterday and instead of saying that they made a mistake and accepting it, they went down the path that I didn't give them a handover, I didn't show them what to do and I let the work pile up on them and sat around doing nothing. To the point that they were attempting to chase it through the chain for me to get in trouble.

Just glad that my boss and the one up from them both know that I did give a handover, I did everything correctly and are stopping anything before it damages my credibility.

So WGMG is when people can't accept that they stuffed up and show some humility, and try to pass the blame onto someone else.

• Upvote 1