April 18, 201115 yr comment_517997 obviously they drove statesmen thinking they where "luxury cars" and "sophisticated" ... purely because of the car they drove, which isn't any of those things ... I drive a statesman :P Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_518176 ... I drive a statesman :P Were you wearing a suit in a pretentious pub in Brisbane on Sunday yelling at a matte black KE70 to do keybangers :glare: ???? Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_518207 Were you wearing a suit in a pretentious pub in Brisbane on Sunday yelling at a matte black KE70 to do keybangers :glare: ???? ^^^^^^^^^ this Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_518275 You know I've never been game to do a keybanger in my rolla, it pops through the exhaust so much when you back off, I'm pretty certain a keybanger is going to blow my muffler up. Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518305 I'm unfamiliar with the term keybanger? edit- nevermind Edited April 20, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518322 WGMG - Facebook, Twitter & MySpace. At least the social networking done here (RollaClub) is actually useful & achieves something, other than just wasting your data allowance, time & well, life! :P Sorry had to quote it for the mutha fkn truth! Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518361 WGMG - clutch in the Snoarer is looking to cost around $2k all up to fix, plus they've found 2 other issues that I was unaware of - diff leaking from an axle seal, and the top radiator tank cracked and weaping, I'm guessing both are fairly recent as I would have spotted leaks by now, but still.... Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518363 Nah I'm in NT at the moment. WGMG: The before referenced statesman.. Paid parents some money to get all the bugs removed before I had it shipped up here, gets up here and the bugs are still there! What happened to my money! (Main one being the A/C, being Darwin without aircon its bloody hot!) Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518385 You know I've never been game to do a keybanger in my rolla, it pops through the exhaust so much when you back off, I'm pretty certain a keybanger is going to blow my muffler up. f@$kEN BANG! Edited April 20, 201115 yr by Evan G Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518407 sit tight folks i has a story ok ok so 6 months ago i was at a uni party playing soccer at one in the morning fairly intoxcicated bair foot i got a little to into it hurt my big toe so 2 weeks go by and it still pains me talk to my grandma shes a nurse she goes well its proberly fractured ...... but there is nothing that can be done .............. so 5 months and 2 weeks go past and thats tonight i went to the doctors just for a check up got him to look at my toe and .................. found out it heald wrong and the and tendon has come off from were its ment to be so apparently the only thing thatl fix it is to re break it and soe the the tendon back to were it shold be ..................... this grinds my gears hahah :bash: Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518414 WGMG- Losing briefing notes that I need for tomorrow, ffffffuuuuu! Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_518609 Another WGMG: At my work when we change job positions we give a handover for the person stepping in so that they can ease in better. Because I had a major job (2 full time positions because the other member is overseas at the moment) I spent a lot of time writing up a proper handover, getting print screens and step by step instructions for every single thing that has to happen. When I did the handover and showed them everything the boss was also in the background watching because it was the first one I've done.. Today I found out that yesterday the person stuffed up yesterday and instead of saying that they made a mistake and accepting it, they went down the path that I didn't give them a handover, I didn't show them what to do and I let the work pile up on them and sat around doing nothing. To the point that they were attempting to chase it through the chain for me to get in trouble. Just glad that my boss and the one up from them both know that I did give a handover, I did everything correctly and are stopping anything before it damages my credibility. So WGMG is when people can't accept that they stuffed up and show some humility, and try to pass the blame onto someone else. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now