What Grinds My Gears.

yeah i get paid 2 bucks a del which aint too bad make about 20 bucks a week from that alone pays for entire week of fuel

they don't let me drive the store car anymore cause of how errmmm careless i was with it :C

Edit: Should be read "errmmm careless"

Doesn't sound too bad, I get an hourly rate, a delivery rate (same as yours) plus all tips are mine. Can clear $200 between Fri-Sun when we have a decent number of deliveries.

WGMG: Spending half the day in a hospital bed... :|

Members dont see this ad

Doesn't sound too bad, I get an hourly rate, a delivery rate (same as yours) plus all tips are mine. Can clear $200 between Fri-Sun when we have a decent number of deliveries.

WGMG: Spending half the day in a hospital bed... :|

get better dude :(

apparently maccas workers union are increasing the fast food award for all 18+ in july for all fast food franchises! money never taste so good :)

BEING TOLD BY URE BOSS THA YOU don't HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MECHANIC AND NO ONE HERE RESPECTS YOU BUT U DID A GOOD JOB CLEANING THAT CAT LOADER THIS my freinds realy hit me were it hurts most and ruined my day

bECUSE ITS MY DREAM TO BECOME A MECHANIC

Edited by t18drifts

i just read the news,

one of the stories,

1) a 27yr old lady died weighing just 11kg, parents apparently up on charges for malnutrition, neglect, manslaughter.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

It makes me feel physically ill reading about this kind of thing. how can 2 people who have been blessed with a child, do such awful things to them over a number of years?

the link for those playing at home:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/woman-27-died-weighing-11kg-in-the-adelaide-home-of-her-parents/story-fn7x8me2-1226035817252

Edited by ke70dave