What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG: Knowing that no matter how hard I try, there will never be enough food in the cupboards to meet my currently insatiable appetite..

It's as if my body has never seen food this past week.. I can NOT stop eating..

Take today for example.

Breakfast - Protein Shake, array of vitamins and medication, two bowls of corn flakes.

Hour later - 4 rashers bacon, 3 eggs, apple.

Lunch - Two subway wraps (can't eat bread)

Hour later - Apple #2, handful of pitted dates, coffee (black, two sugars)

Gym session

Post workout - Apple #3, Pear, Kiwifruit and Protein shake #2

Prior to work (5pm) - Banana, pickled onions on crackers with cheese.

At work - Went next door to Fish and Chip shop, Grilled Flake.

After work (9pm) - Dinner (lemon chicken stir fry, sticky date pudding)

As I'm typing this - Apple #4...

I'm only 5'6 and 68kg... Food is an expensive habit..

try a different protein, something with some more carbs :wink:

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - little 16yr olds thinking there bulletproof, i'm 21 the last thing i want to do is get into a punch on with a bunch of 16yr olds, cause i'll be the one going to jail not them.

That and the lack of employers giving people a go these days, seriously if i was an employer and i got a resume from a 16/17 yr old person straight out of school, and a resume from a 21yr old with abit of experience that doesn't care about pay rates and is willing to learn.... I think I'd be giving the job to the older person with more experience, LOGICALLY it makes sense!!!!!!! wtf is wrong with people these days :bash:

wgmg, my ute weighs 3.1 tonne. GVM is 2900.

I'm then towing a car trailer, which is 1000kg empty, with a te72 on the back.

its raining, the roads are slick as f@$k, and I'm leaving plenty of space cause ive had to adjust my electric brakes right down cause i keep locking them on the shit roads,

and every phuck with wants to jump in the gap I'm leaving, to be 2 cars further up the queue at the traffic lights, or to get 10 metres further down the highway than every other bastard stuck in the same shit fight traffic jam there is every afternoon on the M1

and amen about the mud, id love to come home with dry feet for more than 2 days a week for the first time this year sometime soon >|