March 28, 201115 yr comment_513282 I agree Towe001. I thought exactly the same thing. Get on with it FFS!. Drives ya wild doesn't it?. The show would only be 20mins long if he didn't carry on with that crap. Oh and while I'm here. WGMG, some pole smoker in a new model Rolla, trying to impress me by thrashing his car. Knob jockey, slows down, I try to pass, he drops back a few cogs and valve bounces this poor thing of into the distance. At the traffic lights, floors it, bagges it up, bouncing off the limiter. And on and on it went. WTF!. I'm in a granny spec AE82 that's 3 days older than GOD, you think I'm going to try to race you?. Dick cheese!. Oh and the cannon hanging out back. Honest whoever did that, needs to have it rapped around their head. It sounds like shite. Edited March 28, 201115 yr by clubby2084 Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513382 I agree Towe001. I thought exactly the same thing. Get on with it FFS!. Drives ya wild doesn't it?. The show would only be 20mins long if he didn't carry on with that crap. This reminds me of what Channel 9 has done to Top Gear, I timed it one night & it went like this: Show intro & whats on dialogue - 2mins Ads - 5mins TG - 3.5mins Ads - 4.5mins TG - 5mins Ads - 4mins TG - 3mins Ads - 3.5mins And so on & so forth.... I have given up watching it on TV altogether & have just resorted to watching it on YouTube. Sure it can be a while until the new episodes are uploaded but I'm working my way from the very beginning, so a while to go yet. :) Edited March 29, 201115 yr by carbonboy Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513388 Screw the commercial TV industry, the Demolition Man prophecy is coming true. They can't continue to force more advertising than actual programming down our throats like this. I'm sick of catching a repeat episode of the Simpsons that I know line for line and BAM - cut to advert, wait a minute, what happened to the punch line??!? Not only that but when a new season of a show comes around they pad out the new episodes by putting old season episodes in the middle. Pay TV is almost as bad, and you pay for the privelige of watching their ads. It's no wonder that the rise of internet streaming, fast net connections, prolific piracy and the likes of Youtube are fuelling the demise of commercial TV.... Suck it! Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513390 i never watch TV at home, ie...never. then when i go over to mates houses, they tell me "oh i love this advert"...which of course i have never seen before, which people are generally shocked at. and i think...arent we here to watch a TV show, not the adverts between them? i am so sick of advertising, you cannot get away from it. as long as TV continues to waste 30% of my viewing time on advertisements, i wont watch it! Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513391 Agreed, You watch more ads then the Blady show, I Downloaded a top gear episode off the torrents and it was just over 40 mins , The other 20 minutes on normal tv would be some company trying to sell super duper suck the ocean up tampons and cookers that cook your meat 2.323 seconds faster then normal ..WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :bash: Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513394 you will find that all topgear eps are 59-60mins long (BBC, no addverts, 1hr show) what they tend to do on ausi tv (they used to, not sure now) is chop out the "star in our reasonably price car". which is about 20mins long, just enough to play topgear for 1hr, with 20mins of adverts. Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513396 If you don't watch the ads its like you're stealing TV... But yeah, I'm back into reading books hard out, or surfing failblog. :laff: Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513466 I torrent any show I feel like watching (not many, Top Gear and a few select anime) As a combined result of internet, ads, and a comfy computer chair, I have not turned on a TV in over 3 years. The future is Piracy Piracy is internet Internet is win Long live the Pirate (Yarr) :pirate: Oh, on topic: Running out of Hard Drive space GMG. :P Edited March 29, 201115 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513516 WGMG: Knowing that no matter how hard I try, there will never be enough food in the cupboards to meet my currently insatiable appetite.. It's as if my body has never seen food this past week.. I can NOT stop eating.. Take today for example. Breakfast - Protein Shake, array of vitamins and medication, two bowls of corn flakes. Hour later - 4 rashers bacon, 3 eggs, apple. Lunch - Two subway wraps (can't eat bread) Hour later - Apple #2, handful of pitted dates, coffee (black, two sugars) Gym session Post workout - Apple #3, Pear, Kiwifruit and Protein shake #2 Prior to work (5pm) - Banana, pickled onions on crackers with cheese. At work - Went next door to Fish and Chip shop, Grilled Flake. After work (9pm) - Dinner (lemon chicken stir fry, sticky date pudding) As I'm typing this - Apple #4... I'm only 5'6 and 68kg... Food is an expensive habit.. Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513521 WGMG: Knowing that no matter how hard I try, there will never be enough food in the cupboards to meet my currently insatiable appetite.. It's as if my body has never seen food this past week.. I can NOT stop eating.. Take today for example. Breakfast - Protein Shake, array of vitamins and medication, two bowls of corn flakes. Hour later - 4 rashers bacon, 3 eggs, apple. Lunch - Two subway wraps (can't eat bread) Hour later - Apple #2, handful of pitted dates, coffee (black, two sugars) Gym session Post workout - Apple #3, Pear, Kiwifruit and Protein shake #2 Prior to work (5pm) - Banana, pickled onions on crackers with cheese. At work - Went next door to Fish and Chip shop, Grilled Flake. After work (9pm) - Dinner (lemon chicken stir fry, sticky date pudding) As I'm typing this - Apple #4... I'm only 5'6 and 68kg... Food is an expensive habit.. What you need is powersource. Just eat flour and drink water, you will soon lose your appetite. Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513523 I think I just need to find something a little more filling.. Yeah, I work in a pizza shop. Yeah, we actually make good quality, reasonably healthy pizza. No, a family sized pizza does NOT fill me.. I swear I has worms, I can't possibly keep eating this much and stay so light. Admittedly, my body has been craving food since I got back into the gym full on again, but its getting ridiculous. Maybe eat a bag of cement? ;) Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513529 I think I just need to find something a little more filling.. Yeah, I work in a pizza shop. Yeah, we actually make good quality, reasonably healthy pizza. No, a family sized pizza does NOT fill me.. I swear I has worms, I can't possibly keep eating this much and stay so light. Admittedly, my body has been craving food since I got back into the gym full on again, but its getting ridiculous. Maybe eat a bag of cement? ;) This, I have to order 2 and try to leave some left overs, subway is normally 1.5 foot. Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513549 WGMG: Knowing that no matter how hard I try, there will never be enough food in the cupboards to meet my currently insatiable appetite.. It's as if my body has never seen food this past week.. I can NOT stop eating.. Take today for example. Breakfast - Protein Shake, array of vitamins and medication, two bowls of corn flakes. Hour later - 4 rashers bacon, 3 eggs, apple. Lunch - Two subway wraps (can't eat bread) Hour later - Apple #2, handful of pitted dates, coffee (black, two sugars) Gym session Post workout - Apple #3, Pear, Kiwifruit and Protein shake #2 Prior to work (5pm) - Banana, pickled onions on crackers with cheese. At work - Went next door to Fish and Chip shop, Grilled Flake. After work (9pm) - Dinner (lemon chicken stir fry, sticky date pudding) As I'm typing this - Apple #4... I'm only 5'6 and 68kg... Food is an expensive habit.. What the hells wrong with you?. You got hollow legs?. Pitted dates, Kiwifruit, pickled onions, JEEEZUS!, your pregnant. :lolcry: Report
March 30, 201115 yr comment_513626 What the hells wrong with you?. You got hollow legs?. Pitted dates, Kiwifruit, pickled onions, JEEEZUS!, your pregnant. :lolcry: Missus must be good.. Report
March 30, 201115 yr comment_513628 WGMG : Women and Chinese whispers creating a shit storm over nothing via Facebook and innocent comments. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now