Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Driving 2 hours to a site that's not ready then doing your other work then being made to go back to the site again at 2.30 (another 2 hour drive one way) on the day you are meant to go see Drapht. Almost 4.5 hours driving to and from this one site for a job that took 40 minutes.

 

All because the supervisor didn't book the job in as a PM job, then lied through his teeth.

 

Plus it was Gympie, I f@$king hate Gympie.

 

Beer eases the pain.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Government departments...I'm yet to meet one that seems fully competent. Insanely long form-processing times, severe lack of communication skills & some seriously odd questions (I don't know what they do where they're from but I'm not in a relationship with my cousin OR her daughter, we just live in the same house!) seem to be the norm rather than the exception. I only deal with them when I have to, waiting for a fully pleasant experience.

people who neglect to mow their nature strip!

wgmg - jump on fb and you got 3 f@$king links to rollaclub about your ride/ car wrecking etc etc

 

yea fair enough once twice three times BUT NOT EVERY f@$kING DAY! then i jump on rollaclub and youve whored almost all for WTB threads. f@$k me!

 

JUST FOUND THE DELETE BUTTON on fb, f@$k off and f@$k off now!

 

wgmg 2 - 13 hour days FML. cure pizza and canadian club :D

WGMG - Test drive unlimited 2, they took my favourite car game of all time and royally f@$ked it with this piece of shit. Atari can go eat and choke on a cock!!

Waking up without an erection.. Twas a sad, sad morning.

 

Serious note - people who like to hound me on the road, sitting right up my arse all the way simply because my little car has red p's and their car, which today was a soarer with some serious dish, has ten times the power, they think they can sit on my bumper the whole way down the road and every time I adjust my speed accordingly (to traffic conditions) i get them creeping closer, revving the tits off their car. Back the f@$k off next time or your insurer will be paying for the back of my car, dick..

wgmg - jump on fb and you got 3 f@$king links to rollaclub about your ride/ car wrecking etc etc

 

yea fair enough once twice three times BUT NOT EVERY f@$kING DAY! then i jump on rollaclub and youve whored almost all for WTB threads. f@$k me!

 

JUST FOUND THE DELETE BUTTON on fb, f@$k off and f@$k off now!

 

WGMG - Facebook, Twitter & MySpace. At least the social networking done here (RollaClub) is actually useful & achieves something, other than just wasting your data allowance, time & well, life! :P

People in small toy-wheel-drives who have come straight out of a sedan or wagon and do NOT realize that their headlights are HIGHER, therefore REFLECT INTO THE BACK OF PEOPLES CARS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE TAILGATING AND THEIR HEADLIGHTS ARE SHINING BRIGHTER AND FURTHER THAN MINE... Really.. Did my rather subtle brake check NOT wake you up the first time? the second one, in which i actually applied brake pressure didnt even seem to get your attention, I know what did tho.. When the poh-lice following you saw you tailgating and pulled you over.

Haha. You know what their excuse is? They've been on their feet, probably for a good 12 hours as well. And the floor their feet are on constantly changing angle. They've been pulling a heavy cart up and down that wonky floor for those 12 hours, and they've put up with all 180 dumb bastards that are jammed in a cigar tube with them.

 

Top it off, they're staying in some poxy hotel, on the other side of the country, miles from their family and loved ones. It might be 3-4 days before they get to see them. It's not like they're at your hotel for a goddamn holiday.

 

Don't get me wrong, basic courtesy is an important thing.BUT, put yourself in their shoes once in a while and think... "why are these people tired and grumpy today?"

Dating/married to/or you are, a trolley dolley?.

Philbey, I don't need to "put myself in their shoe's ", I'm already in them. So they have to put up with a few idiots for a couple of hours. I have to for DAYS. I work 2 jobs and average around 70hours a week but, I can still manage to crack a smile and pretend to care, because it's my job.

As for not being home for 2-3 days. Your confusing longhaul with the shorthaul (domestic), that I deal with. So their away from home for 1 night, maybe once a fortnight.

And this poxy hotel and it poxy staff bust their collective arses to make sure they have a home away from home. Which is why, 95% of the attendants are pleasant people, they see the effort we go to.

Oh and that heavy cart, ON WHEELS, diddums. Ever lifted a Samsonite that belongs to a German tourist?. Try that with a bus load of tourists, each has 2 or 3 bags that weigh around 25kgs each. (60 tourists x 2 bags = 120bags) Now, mutiply that x 4 coaches a week and 2 trains. To HELL with their pissy little trolley.

The First Officer of a rival airline felt the need to apolise for the rude behaviour of these flight atttendants at check out (so their manners did not improve after 24hours).

While I have no doubts your intentions are good, I would recommend you "put myself in my shoes".

There is, and there never will be, any excuse for rude and bad manners.

Plus it was Gympie, I f@$king hate Gympie.

 

I don't know why but I laughed so hard when I read this :lolcry:

Plus it was Gympie, I f@$king hate Gympie.

Oi, I use to live near there. But i feel your pain on the place, shuts me to tears when ever i had to go anywhere in or close to the place.

WGMG: Inner city bogans in suits at pretentious pubs.

 

"Nice home paint job mate! Looks shit!"

"DO a key banger!"

 

Ok, so you insult my car then expect me to entertain you? Go have another VB.

 

obviously they drove statesmen thinking they where "luxury cars" and "sophisticated" ... purely because of the car they drove, which isn't any of those things

Mr Rob Whelan

Your nothing but an insurance scumbag.

Open your eyes, grow a set of balls and be a true Aussie

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.