Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

You got a sensible one there. She's a keeper.

 

I use to work at the Stamford Plaza hotel in Brisbane several years ago. It was my job to prepair the bills for some of the weddings they had in this joint.

A cheap one $30grand, some of the more ritzy would top over $80G. This was just for the reception at the hotel, nothing else. Then you had the accommodation on top of this. If your paying accommodation for your folks and the outlaws (ooops, inlaws) and any other relitives, it was nothing unusual for me to prepare accounts in excess of $100Grand. And this was happening almost every weekend. :blinks:

This was also in the early 2000's. So a few years ago. No doubt a LOT more expensive now.

 

If you have to get hitched have a civil service in a park, then go to the pub for a counter meal. Thats what one of my mates did and it was one of the best weddings I've ever been to.

 

$80k for a wedding reception alone? Fark...... :o

 

I'm with your mate on this one, a nice simple ceremony with the people that matter. Why blow a heap of money on the actual wedding when that money could be put to better use, like a house deposit, a helluva honeymoon or anything your new life together requies a heap of money for. Which seems to be everything! :yes:

Edited by carbonboy

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

^ The problem with the world in my opinion is our government. Any illegal immigrants try and get In, the give them $15k! When there's thousands of homeless genuine Australians and the government does shit all.

Don't watch any of those sort of programs.

Any illegal immigrants try and get In, the give them $15k!

 

I call BS on this one, it doesn't work that way.

 

When there's thousands of homeless genuine Australians and the government does shit all.

 

Agreed that the Australian Government could do more to help it's people, especially the ones who have been royally screwed over in life. At the sametime, some of these Australians need to realise that they are not owed a free ride through life, that they are responsible for their lives, not necessarily the government.

Dude mines been freezing a lot lately , playing mw3 it never use to do it . After a software update shit started getting whack and really slow through the home menus

 

Mine just started as son as I took it out of the box and plugged it in. I don't play mw3 anymore though...still like Black Ops. Getting a bit over COD though.

Ask him how much for an hour with his missus. Seriously though..just tell him you're not doing it. Or just charge him 20 percent more than an exhaust shop would.

If you don't want to do it, don't do it.

 

More the fact it's after midnight. Some people have to work, luckily I didnt have to work today but trying to have a nap before the 2am arrival of a couple of RC members to my joint.

If you don't mind doing, it's cool. I wouldn't be having though. After midnight and all...At least call at a reasonable hour....

After midnight and all...At least call at a reasonable hour....

Agree, at times i feel like unplugging the phones after 6pm

 

 

and replug them at 5:30pm

Agree, at times i feel like unplugging the phones after 6pm

 

 

and replug them at 5:30pm

 

Not having a home phone is actually handy at times..As obtuse as that sounds lol. I just turn my mobile off If I don't want to hear from anyone.

Not having a home phone is actually handy at times..As obtuse as that sounds lol. I just turn my mobile off If I don't want to hear from anyone.

 

I agree and I've done the same. No home phone, mobile only. It's brilliant.

2 days out from an exam and I feel like I've forgotten everything I knew about the subject. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU brain!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.