Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG; This shitty town/shire. And Byron itself, nice place to visit but seriously ghey to live in/around.

 

When my year finished school in Byron, all the pleasant people moved elsewhere, all the assholes stayed in Byron, it seems to be the way it goes with Byron Bay. You need to get out of that shithole, get away from all the assholes.

Edited by rian

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Dude, that's so what happens here. People come back for a little while but they never stay for more than a weekend...

It's crazy how much this place has made me dislike people. As in dislike people in general.

So over it.

WGMG: Speed fines! I know they are my own fault but it doesn't matter, they should atleast have them sent out to you BEFORE its past the same date in the next month! It always seems to be 1-2 km/h over the 8% leeway given too!

The awkwardness of trying to buy a Dildo shifter..

 

I mean, Using my mums paypal account as it's the online payment option i have, so she'll see it come up on the bill..

 

Or, i could pay $20 more for one labelled as bubble shifter.. Which is less awkward but..

 

Shite. :S

Just do it - get the dildo.

 

Good chance she won't even know what it is and think it's just some weird asian sex toy that her son splashed out on

I don't understand dildo shifters?

 

They are so expensive, when a shifter extension is like $20 off ebay.

I didn't either.. It's not for the aesthetics.. It's mostly because i drove my mates R31 which had one and i loved it.

 

Shortened gearlever and long gearknob made for snappy shifts, was easy to grab quickly if you needed and just nice to drive with..

 

Which is the plan for my Ke10

Also, I don't get "one owner cars"

 

"Car's only had one owner, i bought it off an old lady"

 

That means it's TWO fcking owners then..

 

Toolbag.

"What's this dildo on my paypal account?!?"

 

"Oh yeah, Happy Mothers day!"

I'd make a call to the police and report it stolen.

He'll have fun trying to sell a stolen car!!

 

You need to enlist the services of "trollaclub"!!!

Thought of that already. The car was sold in January. I just want it over. He seems to be dodging every message that I ask about payment of said $450. If I don't get a response I will tell him I will take him to court for the full $1,000 that the car was listed for in the online ad I found. He can claim that I hadn't spoken to him in months or what ever but my phone bills will be able to prove otherwise. Just a month after I spoke to him he sold my car. Great friend...

"What's this dildo on my paypal account?!?"

 

"Oh yeah, Happy Mothers day!"

 

:laff: hahaha

"Dildo shifter!?!"

 

"Yea..."

 

"Since when did you have dildos?........"

 

"and why do you need to shift them?"

Dildo is the brand I swear! It's Mexican for JDM

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.