What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

while the nerds are present, anyone have or know of electrically conductive adhesive?

I'm trying to re-stick the click wheel ground in my ipod, without much luck, as no one is any help, and no, a replacement one does not have adhesive on it.

not having music i like in the car is starting to grind my gears...

apple, and the apple store grinds my gears.

you ahve to make an appointment to drop something off for repair.

so i told them to shove it and doing it myself.

not that hard, just this adhesive issue, which seems to explain why the click wheel wasnt working, either that or i need a new wheel and logic board, which is 45 shipped from the states, or 200 for apple to do it after you make a booking to check your item in.

get farked apple, you grind my gears, smug wanker pricks

yeah, i know about the demister stuff, and found the stuff on google, lots of products, few sources to get it. don't really wanna spend 20 bucks to use something once.

currently I'm thinking about holding it down and glueing over the top, might work....

i only need it to test if it works with the ground re-attached, and if i have to order spares, one of those guys might help, at the moment they just keep replying, check out our store, which is no help, then you don't hear from them again...

and trav, would have be double sided to work if i used a tape unfortunately.

just clipped it down, and superglued over the top.

we have continuity ;)

hopefully it works now, will put it back together when I'm done cooking dinner

and felix, looks perfect! the product, not you :wink:

if this doesnt work, and i have to get a replacement, i think i will order that.

Got to work yesterday. Boss pulls me into his office and basically tells me to pick my game up cause others are getting sick of picking up my slack and yet its known that i've a back problem at the moment and i can't lift heavy things.

My thinks its time i went to see my chiro and the doc and get a health condition report or what ever its called

wgmg is it being a friday night, me having no money to go out, my parents being sick and have gone to bed so i can't watch tv cos it wakes them up and having no friends on there internets to chat to on msn. normally i'd go for a drive now but i have no petrol. :wink:

i know that it could be a lot worse but it's the fact that i'm not doing anything that annoys me. i hate just sitting idle.