Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

I probs do! i just woke up, have massive headache can hardly walk I have like 0 energy.

 

And goddamnit I got given that Lemsipthis morning :dance:

 

I got like 3 hours sleep and I went to bed at like 9.30! And this cough is killing me...

 

Travis

 

I've been sick for the last 8 days (this thing is awful)...I've found DIFFLAM with ANAESTHETIC is fantastic and the berry one takes reasonably ok, it numbs the throat, so that when you cough it doesn't feel like there's someone trying to rip out your lungs with a knife! and swallowing doesn't hurt as much. Also, taking "strong pain plus" to help with the aches and pains and the sinus aches and the headaches, my mother in law suggested loading up with Vitamin C and multivitamins which I'm starting on today...

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

everyones had a cold before, no need to sook on the internet about it :dance:

But its all I can do :dance:

 

Non stop travelling for a week with less than 12 hours sleep over 4 days in a foreign country with your nan in a hospital with people getting sick around you and you kno your next sucks, sucks even more when you get sick in aus but still have to drive 6 hours home.

 

So I'm wahhing at you cause no one else is around hahaha

 

So :yes:

 

Travis.

I'm a left foot braker in autos, depending on the car I sometimes left foot brake in manuals.

Same.

i tried to rest my knee against the door in my mums mazda 3 today, i couldnt do it without pullin my groin...must have to sit pretty close to the wheel to manage it.

being an auto my left leg spent all the time resting against the console...

I'm a left foot braker in autos,

 

 

That is actually an astonishingly bad idea. In moments of peril, one tends to brace ones self. If you left foot brake, your left foot will brace against the brake pedal, and your right will brace on whatever is under it. Generally the accelerator. I've seen it happen a number of times while instructing, and the results are very unattractive.

 

I strenuously recommend changing this driving practice.

Also a pet hate.

 

Mosty due to the dithering old buggers who rest the left foot on the pedal the WHOLE time they're driving, thereby illuminating the brakelights constantly so the unsuspecting driver behind has no idea when they're about to jump on the anchors due to an unsuspecting cataract jumping out in front of their car.

Edited by 7shades

That is actually an astonishingly bad idea. In moments of peril, one tends to brace ones self. If you left foot brake, your left foot will brace against the brake pedal, and your right will brace on whatever is under it. Generally the accelerator. I've seen it happen a number of times while instructing, and the results are very unattractive.

 

I strenuously recommend changing this driving practice.

never really thought of it like that

About the only time i'll really do it is coming up to traffic lights and/or sitting at the lights at times and i'll only if i'm in front

it feels odd to me to use the left foot for brake

 

Its my clutch foot only

The times ive tried left foot braking, ive ended up going through the windscreen. My left foot is used for pushing a pedal all the way to the floor, so force of habit tells me to.... brake pedal doesnt go that far :dance:

 

WGMG and most peoples...Debt. That is all

Yea, left foot braking is a bad habit to get into. The only thing it is really good for is stalling up an auto for a quick getaway at a set of lights. :dance:

 

Debt. Well that is usually a product of stupidity and impatience. If you really want something save for it. Don't get a credit card, get a debit card so you are using your own money. The only debt I want is a mortgage, which in itself is a scary proposition.

In the grand scheme of things its F-all debt. But with my wage its hard to get a hold of it. And i don't have a Loan or a Credit card or anything like that. Just built up bills and a bent car, a fine etc.

Nothing really worth whinging about really.

 

What does really grind my gears is having all these corolla parts in my yard, and not having a corolla to use them on. don't really want to sell them as i want to get another rolla to do up. Just again no money to get one.

mmmm debt glad I don't have any of that :dance:

 

Yet...

 

Anywho

 

WGMG:

 

When I blow my nose now all that comes out is blood!

 

That is just NOT cool!!

 

Is that a pig flu sympyon :bash:

 

Seriously though not cool!! Its been happening all day!!

 

Travis

mmmm debt glad I don't have any of that :dance:

 

Yet...

 

Anywho

 

WGMG:

 

When I blow my nose now all that comes out is blood!

 

That is just NOT cool!!

 

Is that a pig flu sympyon :bash:

 

Seriously though not cool!! Its been happening all day!!

 

Travis

 

No, you have Ebola virus. :no2:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.