What Grinds My Gears.

Found out today that my drop-kick supervisor lost his license for drink driving (should have lost more then just that, but i wont start my rant on that one).

Now as far as i know since he's lost his license he's also lost his fork-lift ticket as well. Management knows that he lost it but their still letting him drive the forks

Members dont see this ad

Phucking stock takes.

Having to deal with "direct freight".... Ring them up and talk to some lady, "no sorry i'll put you though to pick ups"... on hold for about 5 minutes (doesn't bother me). Get onto pick ups, "no sorry we don't do country pick ups so i'll put you though to who does"... on hold for 10 minutes. Some lady answers "no sorry i don't deal with pick ups".... back to being on hold and then i get cut off.....

4 phone calls, some interesting ring arounds and about 50 minutes later i finely ordered a pick up.

Bloody hell i hate phones

Phucking stock takes.

Having to deal with "direct freight".... Ring them up and talk to some lady, "no sorry i'll put you though to pick ups"... on hold for about 5 minutes (doesn't bother me). Get onto pick ups, "no sorry we don't do country pick ups so i'll put you though to who does"... on hold for 10 minutes. Some lady answers "no sorry i don't deal with pick ups".... back to being on hold and then i get cut off.....

4 phone calls, some interesting ring arounds and about 50 minutes later i finely ordered a pick up.

Bloody hell i hate phones

I don't buy into the hype that call centre people give you about departments and their duties. Ive been redirected so many times that they forgot what was even the reason of the call, and eventually got cut off.

Now, the first voice I hear is the one I force to finalise my enquiry. I say, now don't bullshit me, Ive already been transferred 5 times to the appropriate person to help me, so I say your'e it, I'm simply not going to accept transferring again. They always can make it happen. if they start to try and put you on the merry go round again, I get pissed off and demand managers. I really hate call centres.