Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

I know how it feels, I posted up something similar last year. I know it hurts and you feel like snapping at the next person who gives you shit but you'll be right just give it time and don't let her get to you. Just stay away from the drinks.. it only makes things worse. :worship:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

worst advice everrrr, drinking got me through my breakup.

but now ive been talking to the ex again, and i don't know what i want.

emotions grind my gears...

WGMG - looking everywhere for a full set of AE101 Levin seats, finding a cheap set in Brisbane, then asking a guy who was doing a trailer run from Sydney to Brisbane to pick them up for me, he then proceeds to not inform me of the date he was making the trip until the day before, then buys them out from under me (I hadn't deposited the money by that stage because it was unsure whether the seats would fit in the trailer etc), PM me with "sorry mate you missed out" (nothing more), then when the deal gets out in the open and the shitstorm on the forum starts he offers to sell them back to me, yet after I sent him a message attempting to arrange a pickup he hasn't been online in a week.

Cheers guys.

 

I talked to her, sorted a few things out

 

Just gonna be friends and see how shit goes.

 

As for mates with bros before hoes shit, i will sort that out very soon, someone gonnna get a talking to haha

 

I think I need to get out of the small city where everone knows everyone. Need some new girls, and some more mates.

 

Thanks guys, did give me a few laughs haha

 

Cheers

 

Travis

Cheers guys.

 

I talked to her, sorted a few things out

 

Just gonna be friends and see how shit goes.

WooHoo bed friends :worship:

 

And at the moment my All-in-one printer/scanner. Go to scan something and at the end of the scan it throws up an error code.

I think I need to get out of the small city where everone knows everyone. Need some new girls, and some more mates.

 

Thanks guys, did give me a few laughs haha

 

Cheers

 

Travis

 

Yea man, get out and have some fun. :worship:

simple fix leave earlier to go to work :y: if you have to sit and snooze in the carpark. :worship:

 

On days I leave home at 5am to start at 6 and finish at 6. On nights I start at 12 and finish at 11. Hmmm....I don't really feel like getting up any earlier...bit sleep deprived as it is.

On days I leave home at 5am to start at 6 and finish at 6. On nights I start at 12 and finish at 11. Hmmm....I don't really feel like getting up any earlier...bit sleep deprived as it is.

 

So go to bed instead of sitting on Rollaclub/whatever else when you get home? You really don't seem to contribute anything useful at that time of night anyway. Mind you, just going back over some of your posts and I'm starting to think thats normal for you.

 

 

I hate to turn people away but for your sanity and ours, just go to bed.

OMFG!!!!

 

You know what really grinds my gears is when guys make fun of chicks for driving cars and blah blah blah.....

 

ARGH.... So what if i drive a ke70, whats wrong with that. :jamie:

Its cause ke70's are ghey :jamie:

 

JKS JKS

 

Ill get another one oneday....

Who would make fun of that???

 

So was [DRFTGRL] taken?? :jamie:

 

 

omg yeh remember my plate topic people were like omfg, what chicks drive ke70's, argh like wtf.

 

yeh lol I'm goin with trev's 708ABY sorry, or other wise if i had taken ur plate suggestion i would be paying for a 2g pair of plates.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.