What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG is living with messy house mates and constanty having to clean up and do everything around the house. They just sit around, drink and make mess then i have to spend 40 mins cleaning the kitchen before i can cook anything for myslef for dinner then another 10 mins to clean up my mess just to get home the next day and do it all over again :angry:

Members dont see this ad

Decided to try out Windows 7 and its giving me mixed emotions...

Stairs and my knees don't mix

My knees and me don't mix for that fact

Drove an N12 Pulsar on saturday, wasn't half bad to punt around, almost felt as if i driving my old ae82

And then i had to hand it back

Oh yeah, on sunday, getting the motivation (or rather the chance) to do some work on my '55. Clean up a bit of the garage for some work area and the power goes off.

Ring Energex who now has a fully automated service - asks for either the phone number or post code. Hand over phone number, "sorry but we have no listings for that number. Do you want to try a post code?". Hand that over, "sorry but there are no power issues in that area."Like wtf.

So i spent from about 11am to about 4pm doing phuck all apart from reading a book and looking into the garage with a torch

What grinds my f@$king gears - people giving me shit cause i was in a accedent , it was the other blokes fault, i missed him and landed into a pole.

lucky everyone walked away fine. if i was carrying a passanger they would in intensive care and possible me aswell.

"how did you crash your car with 30kw?" :worship:

f@$kING WANKERS

The epic bog and rust saga continues.

Began sanding tonight. to find a weld in the C pillar. Looks like rust repairs.

A section that on average is 30mm high and the length of a number plate in the bottom of the tailgate. Had rusted thru the to the inner skin. someone just packed the hole full of bog :worship:

can't wait to see what i find when the sanding continues.

WGMG is living with messy house mates and constanty having to clean up and do everything around the house. They just sit around, drink and make mess then i have to spend 40 mins cleaning the kitchen before i can cook anything for myslef for dinner then another 10 mins to clean up my mess just to get home the next day and do it all over again :angry:

I know how you feel. I have a certain female housemate that I have to do the same shit as you every day.

Lucky for me its been a few weeks since she's been here since she's house sitting down the road, so I don't get to see her.

Worst thing is she's 26 and still doesnt know how to clean up after herself. Mummy's girl perhaps? :worship:

The ammount of tourists in the Barossa.

JEEZUS f@$kING CHRIST! It's okay for them to do 60 in a 100 zone...they have all the time in the world because they're on holiday. WELL I'm NOT AND I HAVE TO GET TO WORK.

simple fix leave earlier to go to work :y: if you have to sit and snooze in the carpark. :worship:

Aww my god

I'm so sick of being f@$ked over

More just letting myself be f@$ked over

Going for a girl, suits me down to the ground and i suit her, good match, hookup, she says sex i say no, blah blah blah, it was too early, i wanted to but meh, anyway, she gets with her ex next day, then tells me just friends blah blah blah, she dosent know i know she got back with her ex. MEH

And I'm just still bein just friends with her, knowing that she likes me and i like her but she is all confused. me knowing i should just give up on it. but being too much of a nice guy to not to.

O yeah and mates, saying bros before hoes, gets up me and my other mates abotu not being bros before hoes, his gf is up this week, and he tells me poker tonight and makes me cancel shit to go to it with him, then just then txts me telling me he is cancelling cause he needs to hang with his gf.

WHOLE WORD CAN f@$k OFF

f@$k

I'm too much of a nice c**t

And I'm about to snap at everyone

I don't even know why I'm telling you all this..

Gotta post it now though

Now I'm talking to myself...

Aww my god

I'm so sick of being f@$ked over

More just letting myself be f@$ked over

Going for a girl, suits me down to the ground and i suit her, good match, hookup, she says sex i say no, blah blah blah, it was too early, i wanted to but meh, anyway, she gets with her ex next day, then tells me just friends blah blah blah, she dosent know i know she got back with her ex. MEH

And I'm just still bein just friends with her, knowing that she likes me and i like her but she is all confused. me knowing i should just give up on it. but being too much of a nice guy to not to.

O yeah and mates, saying bros before hoes, gets up me and my other mates abotu not being bros before hoes, his gf is up this week, and he tells me poker tonight and makes me cancel shit to go to it with him, then just then txts me telling me he is cancelling cause he needs to hang with his gf.

WHOLE WORD CAN f@$k OFF

f@$k

I'm too much of a nice c**t

And I'm about to snap at everyone

I don't even know why I'm telling you all this..

Gotta post it now though

Now I'm talking to myself...

don't worry mate. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what this feels like.

I know its happened to me. They go and do something that shits ya right off but then you know you'll feel like shit if your the one that tells them to f@$k off.

Cheer up man, decembers comin soon :worship:

bros before hoes

Bros aint gonna give you "happy times" unless you are that way inclined. :worship:

She sounds like a bit of a hoe if she got it on with her ex the next day. You should do her (wear 2 frangas for extra protection), say thanks for for the happy times and tell the ex how hard she moaned and move on to someone more worthwhile.

don't worry mate. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what this feels like.

Yeah true true. Wait till her mum turns around and looks at you straight in the eyes and "I never liked you from the day i first laid eyes on you" and if thats not a stab in the back i don't know what is....