Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

ahahahaha, autos

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

when driving in the hills people who do 70 in an 100km/h zone and then speed up for the overtaking lane WTF

wgmg is people driving around last night in a people carrier loaded with kids at night with no lights on.

 

thats not the worst bit, i flashed my hight beams to try and get them to turn there lights on and they flashed there hight beams back and kept driving... with no lights on! :dance:

 

how are people this stupid?

how are people this stupid?

 

 

Unfortunately with the government bubble wrapping everything it provides few methods of removing them from the gene pool.

ahh a fellow darwinist....

 

no lol it has to have LLL/ NNN OR NNN/ LLL

 

or they cost 2g for a pair of mixed numbers and letters

 

thats why i went with 708ABY, and before then my original plan was to go with MYE70

and they only cost like $465 for a pair of plates

 

You reckon "only $465" is some kind of reasonable deal for number plates!?

 

Yeah thanks Luke, I knew that it wouldn't be specific for 'trumpers on a 20v' but more efi in general. Planning on a 20v blacktop in a ke30 so yeah.

Want to run the setup that LittleRedSpirit (most common read thread for 20v's I could think of) had, where he had the trumpets and then the sheet metal to block off the hot air from the cold. Want to get it engineered though so may just have to make an airbox up for Regency Pits to be happy anyway.

 

Still haven't found it either, knew where it was last year.

 

Call Regency. Seriously, those guys are really, really helpful when I've talked to them in the past. Quit rooting around, get it straight from the horses mouth.

 

At the end of the day the Engineer will just tell you to get the noise emmissions checked to make sure it's under the limit, and the emissions probably wont cause issues given the age of the vehicle.

wgmg is people driving around last night in a people carrier loaded with kids at night with no lights on.

 

thats not the worst bit, i flashed my hight beams to try and get them to turn there lights on and they flashed there hight beams back and kept driving... with no lights on! :dance:

 

how are people this stupid?

Let me guess, in town with city lighting. Its fairly easy to do

 

Unfortunately with the government bubble wrapping everything it provides few methods of removing them from the gene pool.

Yep i guess the PC minority has been able to throw Darwin out the window

ahh a fellow darwinist....

 

 

 

You reckon "only $465" is some kind of reasonable deal for number plates!?

 

 

 

Call Regency. Seriously, those guys are really, really helpful when I've talked to them in the past. Quit rooting around, get it straight from the horses mouth.

 

At the end of the day the Engineer will just tell you to get the noise emmissions checked to make sure it's under the limit, and the emissions probably wont cause issues given the age of the vehicle.

 

Cheers Philbey, means I'll have to call them as you said. Don't know why but I really dislike phones lol.

Don't know why but I really dislike phones lol.

 

Same.

 

WGMG: Black cars. While they look good, f@$k they get filthy quick. Going out to wash it yet again.

 

White is so much cleaner looking for longer... Pity it doesn't look as slick.

I loved that when I was in the Soarer Club... I had a white car and would wash it once a month at most. The guys with black cars had to wash theirs every week and they still looked dirty the next day :dance:

I have a white car and I probably wash it every 3 months or so......it gets dirty the very next day (and noticeably dirty too), but I can't be bothered washing it more often. Plus the bonnet is covered in stone chips and the roof and boot with black freckles (road tar maybe?), and the wheels covered in brake dust (the fronts can go from shiny and spotless to uniform grey in a little over a week) so keeping it sparkling clean isn't high on my list of priorities.

ahh a fellow darwinist....

 

 

 

You reckon "only $465" is some kind of reasonable deal for number plates!?

 

 

you only pay it once and own the plates for life...

 

and shush about black cars, I'm planning on painting mine gloss black :dance:

and shush about black cars, I'm planning on painting mine gloss black :cool:

 

My drive car is Diamond Shwartz, basically black with a silver metallic (changes from black to a gunmetal grey). You wash it and chamois it, park it in the garage, close the doors, come back the next day and there is dust all over it.

 

A white car, you can just hose it off and it looks respectable. A dark car, you have to chamois it off otherwise it looks crap from all the watermarks.

 

Recon I've washed the thing more in the last 8 months than I washed my white ke15 in 8 years. :dance:

Edited by Felix

Yea black is evil badcrap. You literally wash it, chamois it, drive out the driveway and it will be dirty again. Its also fantastic for showing up every single flaw in your panel work.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.