What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
WGMG - Being awake for 3 hrs, loosing all strength and energy and only wanting to sleep. And those 3 hrs where spend sitting at a PC :) I'd be farked if I had to go to work... if there was any work.

Man thats really screwed. I guess in a way its good that there's no work, only in the way of with you being so worn down.

I think your 100,000 service is overdue. Make sure they do more then just a tune up and swap the timing belt :P

Don't know about asking for the old parts but :cool:

This guy at work. He is the worst man in the world. He was telling us how he sat up some womans ass in his Rodeo because she kept touching the brakes and she was from Victoria. So eventually he nudged her. I called him an idiot and then he went and dobbed to the big boss.

1. We work in a tourist area....get used to slow drivers.

2. Imagine if that was his wife or daughter in that car.

3. On the road he was on there is atleast 4 overtaking area's.

WGMG - TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO USE A CHOKE! after 4 years of driving a eb, my brother decides to get a old school hilux, i hear him every morning uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhHUHUHUBROOOOMuhuhuhuhBANGuhuhuhuh*floods engine*uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh, i ended up gettting out of bed starting his car and going back to sleep LOL

me - just use a bit of choke and tap the gas

brother - uhuhBROOOM

me - :jamie:

next morning sammeeeeee thing

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhBOOMuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhBROO

OOOOMuhuhuhuh

WGMG: Waiting five days for genuine parts from Suzuki after they promised said parts would be delivered within 48 hours. This puts my engine rebuild back two days, it should of been finished by now. engine is pretty much done, but I can't put it together without an oil pump can i?

WGMG is STILL waiting for aforementioned parts. :)