What Grinds My Gears.

Politicians, corrupt Politicians, football, foot ball players getting treated like gods, my front wheel bearing, burnt out blower fan, getting new tyres seriously why are tyres so expensive? Public transport - why is it so shit? Why do people who catch public transprort always have to cough and spread infectious diseases. f@$king cyclis that take up one and half lanes in peak hour traffic what the f@$k is there problem. The same f@$king cyclis that after me paying for palking (why is that so expensive) almost run ME over and then go ahead and abuse ME? f@$k i hate cylcics wait no, wait yes mainly those who ride on Correnation drive (you lane dedicated to you). Parking inspectors go die in a lonely whole you beige misery inflicting scum. Academic lectures with no real world experience thinking there top shit and generally being dicks. Buying new cloths why is my 5 year old jeans being advertised in a store for more than i paid for them??

:)

Members dont see this ad
Politicians, corrupt Politicians, football, foot ball players getting treated like gods, my front wheel bearing, burnt out blower fan, getting new tyres seriously why are tyres so expensive? Public transport - why is it so shit? Why do people who catch public transprort always have to cough and spread infectious diseases. f@$king cyclis that take up one and half lanes in peak hour traffic what the f@$k is there problem. The same f@$king cyclis that after me paying for palking (why is that so expensive) almost run ME over and then go ahead and abuse ME? f@$k i hate cylcics wait no, wait yes mainly those who ride on Correnation drive (you lane dedicated to you). Parking inspectors go die in a lonely whole you beige misery inflicting scum. Academic lectures with no real world experience thinking there top shit and generally being dicks. Buying new cloths why is my 5 year old jeans being advertised in a store for more than i paid for them??

:D

someone had a bad morning :D

:D

Someone needs a hug. :D

Only the kids beds. My daughter has one of those old style mattresses with the buttons and the kirby just sucked up one of them. The lady was a little horrified about it but all i could do was wide eyed bewilderment and then start laughing about it.

She even showed a vacuum powered sander and one of the attachments for it was a massage pad thing. Her comment to it was "there's more to it then just a foot massage."

I'm positive she had a twinkle in her eyes when she said it....

What was with our bloody phones today.... nothing more then 30 minutes tops the damn thing would start ringing. And if the whoever couldn't get us that way it'd be the bloody mobiles.

And i think the one reason why home break-ins are on the rise is that every man and its dog is about and on the town blocking up the roads... Had to do a bit of shopping and normally what would take us about 10 minutes to get to the shop took us, oh, only about 60 minutes.

Young dickhead drivers who can't keep their car on their own side of the road.

Twice in the last few weeks while driving, I have been confronted with idiot young drivers coming the opposite direction around corners who have been on my side of the road. The first time was on Mt Nebo going to a work meeting where I just missed the other tool by a matter of inches, and today (with my family in the car) was another close call with another f@$kstain.

If you want a bit of fun, keep it on your own side of the road, and think of others around you.

WGMG - when its 80kph and theres a 40 year old guy with white hair in astra in the right lane doing 70kph with no cars infront and a trucks in the left doing 65kph

WGMG - a bloke from work telling me his mate got a saab diesel boosted to 35psi "yea my mate said you wouldnt belive how much you can boost diesels"

(whats the comp ratio 545903490563690890468469054689589306 million : 1?)

f@$kKKKKK OFFFF DRAINERS

Edited by Evan G