What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG is having an accident (with all the associated paper work and insurance) then the cops send you a fine. its like, well, i think i've already learnt my lesson :y:.

WAGMG but to a lesser extend, the 38 wont be on hold as long as i planned. But still on hold :y:

Members dont see this ad

I had a crash one that was clearly an accident. 9 to 12 months later they sent me a fine in the mail.

Oh and I also have businesses that you wait for a response. Like your car is in getting a service or something and you tell them to call u asap and they always wait till the end of the day. Or u ring thru the day and they tell u yeah its done then your like THANKS FOR THE CALL!!!

Here's one for Ben!!

The number of opening and closing quote tags does not match. Please fix this to submit your post.

This personal message has not been sent

I get PM's that are missing quote tags but I can't send the reply without fixing it or deleting the lot. (I rather fix it)

So my question is if you can't send it with all the quotes in tact, then why am I receiving them without??

:y:

Next question?

"I get PM's that are missing quote tags but I can't send the reply without fixing it or deleting the lot. (I rather fix it)

So my question is if you can't send it with all the quotes in tact, then why am I receiving them without?? "

I got the same problem yesterday I just thought RC forum just had alzheimers and forgot what it was doin LOL

Woz

I doubt that. Its been happening for YONKS. I've just never complained about it.

*Shakes fist* Complain damnit!

Guys the only way I can find out about most of these little bugs is through you. I was only recently informed that people using slightly out dated browsers (i.e. Firefox2) couldn't browse past the first page of a thread. I consider that a pretty major bug but it took more than 12 months for it to be reported (I know when it started because of what caused it). Once it was reported I had it fixed less than 24hrs later.

So! If theres some minor niggling thing that doesn't seem quite right, let me know and I'll look into it. No, I don't find bug reports annoying.

Now that you mention it. WGMG is that when you send pm's it doesn't go into the sent folder. My sent folder never has anything in it. Sometimes I forget if I have sent it or not and there is no way of checking.

Gotta check the little box that says "Put a copy in my sent box". Its been a gripe for a while so I might default that checkbox to on.

WGMG is Firefox. For ages now its been crashing so often. Well thankfully its stopped crashing. Now it just slows to snail speed and when I go to close it, it does nothing. I then have to load task manager and close it that way.

I also hate it when I go to load it back up and it pops up on my left screen and not my right like its meant to grr

Gotta check the little box that says "Put a copy in my sent box". Its been a gripe for a while so I might default that checkbox to on.

Yes please sir, been meaning to ask you about that for ages....i always hit the send button, then realise i havent ticked the box. Gets quite annoying. lol

Happy birthday to ya dad Jon...rofl.

And yes, channel 9 bought the rights for Top Gear off Sbs, and there was some mention of shane warne having something to do with the show.....(i have no idea what, he's useless).

Edited by Xany