What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Being fussed over by my managers, 2nd in charge and the area manager, after having a knife pulled on me while at work, and them telling me that it is ok to see a councilor if i need to.

I personally don't see what all the fuss is about as i went back to work the day after to review the security footage, then i was back at work they the day after that :y:

I think i experienced much worse than that when i was looking after the mentally ill/dementia patients :dance:

and secondly ALL FREAKIN PARTS INTERPRETERS :dance:

Not ALL parts interpreters are goobers, there are a few good once out there. Find a good place or two and stick with them.

I know one good one that's why I keep going back to buy gear from him.

no more retractable seatbelt....now it's going to cost $225!!! for a replacement (Nissan no longer supply parts - and replacement parts are only in one colour... dark charcoal.... while my seatbelts are light grey...

linsey, just go see my favourite parts interpreter and get a brand new Klippan unit that will fit. Oh what grinds my gears; Bluebirds. To paraphrase myself:

....if a pinny is anything like a bluebird as far as build quality, all I can say is.....

......Forget it. Set fire to the Pinny in a quiet public carpark somewhere and walk away a better man. Buy a Honda Insight, marry a good wholesome country girl and take up a life of solitude in the foothills. Buy your groceries at a local store where the proprietor knows you by first name and bring up 2.5 children as best you can. Never look back, life is good man.

Edited by philbey

it's amazing what one man (who owed me a favor) and tools can do....he fixed the seatbelt!!! apparently it had (this is the technical version) "clicked out" and he "clicked it back in".

So now I'm one less p'd off woman who's saved $225 which means $225 more to spend on the corolla :dance:

Not ALL parts interpreters are goobers, there are a few good once out there. Find a good place or two and stick with them.

no i stick to my first statement after receiving a starter motor for a nissan patrol instead of the alternator for a subaru liberty i ordered. have tried many different repco's, bursons, all car bits, dealerships (austral frustrates me) and they all do the same thing :dance: :y: :y: :yes: could do that all day but still won't make them have to give me the right parts lol. anyway i feel better so i might find something else to whinge about now :hmm:

Last week we had the once a fortnight staff meeting and one of the things that was said about was smoko and lunch breaks had to be taken at your allotted times (unless your dealing with a customer), such as with me its 10:20 smoko and 1pm lunch. I've always hated dropping what i'm doing but at the moment i'm starting to enjoy it. But it seams this new instruction doesn't apply to the golden child (supervisor) his breaks are supposedly 10am and 12pm. Today his smoko break was 10:30 and lunch 2pm. His reason for the late smoko was cause of another work mate that has his smoko at 10:20 as well so the golden child had to wait. And who got in trouble ?

The other guy, cause he was still working at 10 !!!

I think the only reason i'm still there at work is that i want to build up my holiday hours and also for Amber (my girlfriend) to get a job so that we have a "seachange". She's getting sick of being the stay-at-home-parent.

WGMG...

Coming back from holidays minus one sock!!

My pack peeled today :D

And driving on the M1 to find a NSW learner doing 80 in the middle lanes. I understand their law is not to go over 80 but seriously 80km/h in a 110km/h zone? They should stick to the left. Plus I'm pretty sure thats more dangerous than having them learn at 110km/h.

That chick that was wanting to hook up with you might have it as a memento :D

And i can really see your point on that with the 80 limit thing. In some ways its a good thing but when they start getting a back up of traffic behind which in turn leads to impatience drivers wanting to get past and making down right dangerous and stupid passes.

And driving on the M1 to find a NSW learner doing 80 in the middle lanes. I understand their law is not to go over 80 but seriously 80km/h in a 110km/h zone? They should stick to the left. Plus I'm pretty sure thats more dangerous than having them learn at 110km/h.

well they are required by law to "KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING" anywhere over 60km/hr. Lol. Funny how soon people forget that law.

Lesley, I hate to say it, but that's part and parcel of owning a car.