What Grinds My Gears.

While me and my friends where under the harbour bridge on NYE just before the midnight fireworks went off, a gross couple started having drunken sex behind us in the middle of the road! :) The man was like 50 and she was like 18-20 :( Then it turned into a threesome with another even younger looking girl, omg it was gross! Then the cops broke then up thank god :y:

Woooooo go old fella :(

Members dont see this ad
While me and my friends where under the harbour bridge on NYE just before the midnight fireworks went off, a gross couple started having drunken sex behind us in the middle of the road! :) The man was like 50 and she was like 18-20 :y: Then it turned into a threesome with another even younger looking girl, omg it was gross! Then the cops broke then up thank god :(

Sorry about that. I don't know what made us do it.

While me and my friends where under the harbour bridge on NYE just before the midnight fireworks went off, a gross couple started having drunken sex behind us in the middle of the road! :) The man was like 50 and she was like 18-20 :y: Then it turned into a threesome with another even younger looking girl, omg it was gross! Then the cops broke then up thank god :(

post-8435-1262414736.jpg

ALL NIGHT LONGGGG

Went out to do a bit of shopping and whatnot today. Anyway the other half was doing a bit of girlie shopping in spotlight and i was getting a bit bored and my youngest decided that he needed the toilet, "great" i thought, so i grabbed him and off we went to the loo. While i was helping him to pull his pants up some guy walked in ;) "You right there" :lolcry:

"Toilet training. That ok." ;)

Went out to do a bit of shopping and whatnot today. Anyway the other half was doing a bit of girlie shopping in spotlight and i was getting a bit bored and my youngest decided that he needed the toilet, "great" i thought, so i grabbed him and off we went to the loo. While i was helping him to pull his pants up some guy walked in ;) "You right there" :lolcry:

Don't you just love that 'shock media' has rendered you a paedophile first and a father second?

Same story for anyone who doesn't drive a boring econobox... Hoon first, enthusiast second.

thats a f@$king joke! should of said "I'm not a priest I'm his father"

But then that's just saying that every priest is a paedophile??

Sure that is a common stereotype of a priest but just because some of them decide to do a horrible act it portrays all of them to be pedos. I just don't like to judge people on the acts of others.

Edited by Jason KE30

... still wouldn't trust a priest (or and church elder) alone with a kid... and I'm a Christian.

It's more the other way though, pedofiles love to find places of authority.

Church places of authority seem to allow more opportunities for these animals.

This is why I'm fairly confident the internet filter won't get through if its challenged in the supreme court... Most of the judges are paedophiles ;)

I hate cats. I've always hated cats. Their owners let them run wild through the neighbourhood yet dog owners have to keep their dogs tied up. They killed my pet birds as a kid.

NOW IF I CATCH THE PIECE OF SHIT THAT CLAWED THE VINYL ROOF ON MY GALANT I WILL KILL IT.

Cat owners should have to abide by the same rules as dog owners.