Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Was 30.9 degrees in the dining room (our bedroom comes directly off it) at about 11pm last night.

 

Air con is definitely next on the to-do lisdt for our house.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Almost

everything

about work

Being colour blind. Passed aptitude test today for the Defence Force being able to do everything... Only to have 4/5th's cut out because I'm colour blind.

What I find ironic is that I can't even do a trade, yet last year the ADF gave me a trade scholarship.

wgmg - this week i saw 2 diesel vans rev to 7 grand (run away diesel) and not go BANG, i wanted a rebuild :wink:

 

oh well thats what you get when you overfill your engine oil

firstly evan g grinds my gears, how can one person manage to say many um........ how would you say it..... rediculously silly things to put it nicely.

and secondly ALL FREAKIN PARTS INTERPRETERS :wink: , you all need to learn how to send out the right parts. it can't be that hard really, i'm so sick of goin to do things like a timing belt and realising that i have the wrong kit or waterpump. and then you all decide to never send me the right size drive belt, EVEN WHEN I READ YOU THE PART NUMBERS!!!! sorry it's been a long and stressful week.

feels good to rant bout it though, must do this more often.

oh and evan g don't worry, i'm sure you will remove yourself from the gene pool soon enough :hmm:

haha something alot of people think but don't say.

 

WGMG is my skin being as red as my nipples. I sprayed the sunscreen on, went for a swim and reapplied a few hrs later. I've only just read the can to find out that I should have been reapplying every time I got out of the pools. :wink:

ALL FREAKIN PARTS INTERPRETERS

 

Don't be like that, i did my trade in parts interpreting......not anymore though, hahaha too many hopeless c**ts in the

business that you have to deal with

Nipples, you said nipples

 

 

Next is boobies

 

Mmm boobies

ALL FREAKIN PARTS INTERPRETERS :wink:

 

oh and _ _ _ _ _ _ don't worry, i'm sure you will remove yourself from the gene pool soon enough :hmm:

 

Not ALL parts interpreters are goobers, there are a few good once out there. Find a good place or two and stick with them.

 

I think there are few people that could fit into the second part of the quote.

 

anyway, WGMG;

 

Silly Skyriner drivers.

 

Then my gears are un-ground when said Skyriner driver gets his ass handed to him by an XY GT :yes:

My youngest daughter doesn't really have a passion for cars, (this isn't the WGMG) and sometimes, she does things without thinking.... and I don't particulalry care about the Crapbird.....but this tops the fricken cake: WGMG: the seatbelt somehow got stuck in the door and she pulled and pulled on it and got the retractable seatbelt ALL THE WAY OUT, then continued to pull it.... result: no more retractable seatbelt....now it's going to cost $225!!! for a replacement (Nissan no longer supply parts - and replacement parts are only in one colour... dark charcoal.... while my seatbelts are light grey....

 

I know it wasn't on purpose, and accidents happen, but she didn't even SAY anything when she was having a problem with it, she only said afterwards, "uhhh Lesley, something happened" .... yeah YOU happened to the seatbelt!!!!

 

I'm not pissed off with her, (ok maybe a little bit) I'm more annoyed that to get it replaced is such a headfu**

JIP...it's illegal to purchase second hand seat belts...

Edited by SoulSearcher

it's illegal to purchase second hand seat belts...

 

:y:

 

Never stopped wreckers selling them though :dance:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.