What Grinds My Gears.

Good idea. ;)

awesome Felix....just AWESOME!!

like 7shades' rule, i have a similar rule i follow, specific to not keeping left....called the 5 second rule.

if a car is in the far right hand lane when there is ample room around it that it could safely move into the left lane immediately next to it, and i happen to be in the right lane immediately behind it, i start counting to 5. i do it slowly, so it would take between 8-15 seconds to get to 5. once 5 is reached, i undertake them (which is illegal AFAIK in VIC if the road has a limit of 80km/h or above, but haven't been able to find the secion in the Vic Road Rules Law) while abusing them and honking. what happens from there is always a mystery.

it's worked well for me, so far anyway. will be getting some hand held signs so my co-driver can hold them up for the offending driver to read if we're stuck behind them in the right lane, and for when we're passing them on the left. just so they know that they're doing the wrong thing and that they should perhaps re-read the road rules before they next go on a drive.

Members dont see this ad

I can't seem to find a pic.... but... I had vinyl lettering made up to go across the top of the windscreen in my last work van. It was mirrored and backwards, like an ambulance.

KEEP LEFT

I would sit behind 'offenders' with the horn held down constantly and pointing to the sign until they moved the f*ck over.

I can't seem to find a pic.... but... I had vinyl lettering made up to go across the top of the windscreen in my last work van. It was mirrored and backwards, like an ambulance.

KEEP LEFT

I would sit behind 'offenders' with the horn held down constantly and pointing to the sign until they moved the f*ck over.

I love this, must do it on my daily.......

WGMG: When the laptop decides to crash, won't even get to the point where you can boot from cd. figured out after a while the quickest way to change it so I could manage to boot from cd. Ended up needing to wipe the HD and create Vista again. Gone and done that, set up the log in etc and now...It won't even get past startup.

No it was Vista Business, quite enjoyed it. Now I'm thinking it isn't even the software at fault (meaning hardware ;)), as I reinstalled from a wiped hard drive and it is continuing to shut down randomly and at most just get past log in. FML. Only grabbed this laptop about a year ago and this is the first major problem with it.

wgmg is a jap wrecker asking $80 for genie extrators that have been cut half way down the collector!!!! and intermitted wipers $80!!!

i understand he is running a business and thats life but jesus!

Jokes on him though, he could have gotten $20 for something completely worthless. Now he wont get anything.