Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I told you man... I NEEDS MY CRACK

 

And I haven't been dodging, they only give me one phone call a week in prison...

 

|blink| Just rob more grannies so you can get your crack and pay your debts!

Edit: just realised you'll have trouble robbing grannies in prison... just sell that sweet a#%* of yours... I'll accept payment in cigarettes :hmm:

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. for those of you who have trouble identifying humor from fact... 7shades is not the person who owes me money. :D

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

WGMG - people still driving around with Australia Day flags etc attached to their cars. FFS it's called Australia DAY, not Australia week/month/however-bloody-long-I-want

 

They paid good money for those Chinese made flags... Gotta get their Yuan worth out of 'em :)

Not having a flat surface OR car stands to be able to put in different struts into the Falcon and to do the front uni.. Desperately need to do these items to give me a hope in Hades of getting the bus on the road sometime soon.

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

My missus (yeah I went there) :blush:

 

She goes away in three days for a week so I am going to be in awesome town for five days - good part :)

 

She is successfully whinging and moaning at me so much in the lead up to her departure that she is going to potentially ruin the buzz of having the five days to myself and effectively ruin my awesome town!! :) :)

 

Countdown even down to contact hours before departure (excludes work time etc) - 12 hours :)

Is she leaving you a list of things you have to do?? :)

 

Don't go there - she probably will :)

 

To put things into perspective we had a baby about 4 months ago so it will be even more awesome for me to have the house completely to myself so I can sleep in etc.

 

I don't need her 'fixed up' I just need her to chill out a bit and stop complaining about EVERYTHING :blush: She used to be so chilled this kid thing has screwed her up.

WGMG - My dad. He's having a wall built and as he's not upto it any more, so he's having someone build it for him. We bought stackable blocks ready for the job so all this guy has to do is the footings and stack the blocks. I kept telling my dad that he should ask if the guy would give us a discount for "cash" but no, he refuses to ask. So he is more than willing to fork out $2,500+ to pay a guy to stack a 20m wall x 500mm high. Then he goes outside and gives the guy a hand... And he calls me dumb.

 

Secondly we called Mr Antenna last week to come fix our reception as my parents can't get SBS on their new TV, tho they could on the old set top box. They rang back today and told us it wasn't going to be $80 like originally quoted, it was going to be $280. WOW cause I went down to Dick Smith and bought the reception booster they said we needed, for $50 and installed it myself. And I could have gotten a cheaper one from ebay if I wanted. But I guess thats fine. $200 would cover the call out fee and compensation for having to go into the crawl space where I myself lost 1.5kgs today. (I can't see where I left it but it too hot up there to go get it)

 

Thirdly I keep running into shit and hurting myself. I was going to lift some weights this arvo then whacked my arm while walking into the gym room :) Maybe I am dumb.

WGMMFG:

 

BASTARDS WHO USE WOMEN!

 

i WILL hunt them down and turn them into bonnet ornaments..

 

I don't mean use as in hookup and dump, i mean as in do BAD things..

 

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Yeah, I'm ready to go chop some balls off... :) :blush: :) :)

But rain means sweet dori action?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.