What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

if i wntd2 i cud alzo tipe thiz waya bt i prfr nt2 :cool:

meow dats beta, shuld rite lik dat all da time az it is da bst n all ur budz cn giv u da thums up n say how cool u r wen u type lik dat, me n me m8s evn go as far as 2 tlk lik dat whn we r out n da vl doin wips n da ca park puln chiks :laff:

EDIT: spelt a word right, better un-correct it.

Edited by Trev

You working on some English POS there or what? :hmm:

no no, we got this fella at work who is a little DURRRR is the best way to put it, he came up to me and asked it i would look at a problem he had on his truck, walked over there and he was asked if he should tape up some negative wires exposed from the battery, i told him don't worrie its just negative. and then his like what happens if it touches something and short circuits?

i told him don't worrie and walked off, so we went and ask one of the auto elecs (who's a funny f@$ker!) and the auto elecs said "yea you better tape it up just in case the negative short circuits to earth, oh while your there tape up the battery post" and he fella was like "shit lucky i saw that" and taped the wire and the battery post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Evan G

no no, we got this fella at work who is a little DURRRR is the best way to put it, he came up to me and asked it i would look at a problem he had on his truck, walked over there and he was asked if he should tape up some negative wires exposed from the battery, i told him don't worrie its just negative. and then his like what happens if it touches something and short circuits?

i told him don't worrie and walked off, so we went and ask one of the auto elecs (who's a funny f@$ker!) and the auto elecs said "yea you better tape it up just in case the negative short circuits to earth, oh while your there tape up the battery post" and he fella was like "shit lucky i saw that" and taped the wire and the battery post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yo evan, I'm sure you took into account that plenty of older cars had a positive earth on them didn't you? Maybe this dude rolls about in a generator powered '49 ford shoebox or something?

I mean, you wouldn't want to appear the fool, ripping on someone for a legitimate question, would you....? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by philbey