What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG- Nazi Zombies who walk straight past your mate to kill you then turns around to kill your mate....bastards........

Oh if anyone was into the whole Nazi Zombies for a while, go out and rent "dead snow", it's a swedish movie but you don't need subtitles for half the movie.

Still havent seen that, forgot what it was called. I'll rent it tonight.

Members dont see this ad

wgmg

Listing complete stuff for sale and having d!ck heads wanting you to separate bits !

When you point out to them that the unit would be USELESS with said item removed

they then call you a tool, or a douche or whatever..

This is why brothers and sisters shouldn't have sex !

wgmg

Listing complete stuff for sale and having d!ck heads wanting you to separate bits !

When you point out to them that the unit would be USELESS with said item removed

they then call you a tool, or a douche or whatever..

This is why brothers and sisters shouldn't have sex !

WGMG- People bumping said items 9 times, when heaps of people are interested in buying seperate components. Sometimes one thing in the list is in really poor condition and no one wants to financially burn themselves for that one item.......

Not realising I had 1000 posts. I'm here for the long haul MF's. ;)

WGMG: Being told you have the day off and being called in for the next day, at 9pm, just when the beers and bourbon start tasting awesome.

It's started now boss, sorry. :D

That dancing dude rocks.....

Edited by blzbub666

WGMG:

1:Cyclists who have the whole shoulder and have to ride half a metre inside the lane.

2:Cyclists who lean on your car when they stop because they don't want to undo their stupid clip on shoes (if that happens again I'm punching someone, most likely the cyclist).

3:Cyclists riding 3 wide, which is illegal, but do they care?

4:Cyclists

5:Cyclists who wait in the middle of the lane at a set of lights then when they go green have to clip said stupid clippy shoes in and slow down traffic.

Oh yeah, and not having a Dremel when trying to clean up your wheels.

WGMG:

1:Cyclists who have the whole shoulder and have to ride half a metre inside the lane. would ou drive with your wheels in the gutter? same deal with bikes, the designated lanes are filled with bits of glass/rock/concrete/syringes on the very inside, so we stay as far as possible from it!

2:Cyclists who lean on your car when they stop because they don't want to undo their stupid clip on shoes (if that happens again I'm punching someone, most likely the cyclist). unless your car is worth more than someone's life, i'd suggest not doing that

3:Cyclists riding 3 wide, which is illegal, but do they care? some do, some don't, just like some drivers indicate and some don't....

4:Cyclists if you think idiot drivers are bad when you're in a car yourself, try getting on a bike and see what it's like to have zero protection AND drivers out to make your ride/commute as hard as possible

5:Cyclists who wait in the middle of the lane at a set of lights then when they go green have to clip said stupid clippy shoes in and slow down traffic. have you seen the green 'bike boxes' painted on the road at lots of intersections??

Oh yeah, and not having a Dremel when trying to clean up your wheels. i have nothing in particular to say about this....just use some muscle