What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
Tell him to F off.

I'm intending too

Girlfriend has a pretty good job now, i'm just biding my time, working up my holiday pay and till the other half has settled into her job....

clock off and F OFF!

um $150 for a snap on flashlight?

maglights on special at safeway for $35 with power!

And it only puts out 25 lumen :jamie:

We get a torch in that runs on AA batteries and it puts out an eye blinding (proved by accident :bash:) 90 lumen for about 35-40

Oh yeah and Paypal bloody paypal.

Bought some spark plug leads off ebay and the other way to pay for them is through paypal. Yep i'm ok with that my paypal account is linked to my bank account and so i thought the money would be pulled out of the bank account from paypal. But oh no i have to have a credit card for that to happen and so now my paypal account has been locked cause of it...

I'm intending too

Girlfriend has a pretty good job now, i'm just biding my time, working up my holiday pay and till the other half has settled into her job....

And it only puts out 25 lumen :jamie:

We get a torch in that runs on AA batteries and it puts out an eye blinding (proved by accident :bash:) 90 lumen for about 35-40

Oh yeah and Paypal bloody paypal.

Bought some spark plug leads off ebay and the other way to pay for them is through paypal. Yep i'm ok with that my paypal account is linked to my bank account and so i thought the money would be pulled out of the bank account from paypal. But oh no i have to have a credit card for that to happen and so now my paypal account has been locked cause of it...

Get a debit Visa/Mastercard linked to that account if you can, Paypal accept that as a "credit card" so you can do instant transactions instead of having to wait for bank approval, and you also have the added bonus of no interest and it's all your own money

yeah i can't use the real bright ones cause they reflect to much and ya can't read engine numbers with them. that one does it perfectly though. and i hate paypal to, havin no credit card makes ebay suck a nut real bad.

Led lenser. 100 and something lumens on bright, and a dim function (like it's owner :)) for when you don't want to burn holes in things.

As used and recommended by pretty much every aircraft mechanic I know.

i just signed up to paypal last night with my mastercard debit card....

see how we go hey, will keep limited funds in that account incase it all goes bad:P

I love how the money is withdrawn from your bank account instantly but takes a few days to deposit it back in there.

WGMG: Everything having a lower case "I" in front of it. (That ISN'T made by Apple)

It doesn't make that product cool, it just means you're lazy and can't think of your own marketing ideas.

iknow, it is shit.

WGMG: My work mates missus, who has his balls so deep in her handbag he went out and bought her a car (Suzuki Swift, Auto, 13grand, piece of shit) wasting all his money he saved up for a house deposit and making him sell his Jeep to get it. She doesn't work, do anything around the house. I know its his own fault for being so pussy whipped but when she put "I love my new car." as her Facebook status I just wanted to... I dunno. He works so hard to get ahead and she takes it all from him.

Worst thing is you can't tell him. Well you can but he won't listen.

End Rant.

Edited by blzbub666