What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Phucking lollies

Most people that know my son know that lollies tend to send him off the deepend and a little hypo

But they still give him lollies and then turn around and wonder why he's getting hypo.

Why we have a cupboard full of the damn things is really beyond me.....

WGMG A member of this site who is threatening my life. Its not on. All over me being friends with your ex. Truth is she was a better friend than you ever were with all your psycho mood swings. Seriously get help. Now looking into having my name added to her DVO to keep you away from me too. All those text messages are being sent to the police too. Thank you.

damn Aus Post. Got a wicked collector book in the post for my Bday (first week of May) and when it arrived from the US she was bent. Nasty crease in the cover.

Put a damage claim in with Aus post. 3 months later they tell me they wont reimburse. Fine, that's fine, where's my damn book? Oh? You don't have it.... So you don't reimburse, nor do you give me my book back... Oh I see that's reasonable, how an earth did I misunderstand such a logical system.

I've actually had nothing but praise for Aus post, it's unfortunate this one time they've buggered up that it's turned into such an ordeal.

Snap-on once more, my torch died today. no big deal till i go to get new batterys, 20 bucks each! stupid snap-on.

They are rechargeable you know :jamie:

Is it the 7? LED torch with the battery that is almost a triangle?

Oh yeah and its my turn to bitch

today at work the boss walked past one of the other guys who was basically shooting the shut with a courier driver about his holiday up at cairns and that a pipe line should be built from there to brisbane and blah blah blah straight down to me and another work mate helping me put some stuff away

"Less talk and more work"

The only thing we was talking about was to do with the stuff that we had been marking off and putting away, like, whats been checked off, what can go away, etc etc.

nah, i have that one to. this is my little one. This one! I like the one your talkin bout better then this one but its to big.

That one sits in the draw not getting used.

Oh yeah and its my turn to bitch

today at work the boss walked past one of the other guys who was basically shooting the shut with a courier driver about his holiday up at cairns and that a pipe line should be built from there to brisbane and blah blah blah straight down to me and another work mate helping me put some stuff away

"Less talk and more work"

The only thing we was talking about was to do with the stuff that we had been marking off and putting away, like, whats been checked off, what can go away, etc etc.

Tell him to F off.