September 20, 201016 yr comment_470323 WGMG: Not being at that 'I want to get rid of my rolla' stage but maybe having to. If I can't find a transport place within the next day or so the car yards gonna rip me off with storage so no other choice. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470325 if i wntd2 i cud alzo tipe thiz waya bt i prfr nt2 :cool: meow dats beta, shuld rite lik dat all da time az it is da bst n all ur budz cn giv u da thums up n say how cool u r wen u type lik dat, me n me m8s evn go as far as 2 tlk lik dat whn we r out n da vl doin wips n da ca park puln chiks :laff: EDIT: spelt a word right, better un-correct it. Edited September 20, 201016 yr by Trev Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470329 tipin liks dat iz soooo cul :) ROFL. luk evrybdy, Ima leetin with n ol guy :P Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470332 ROFL. luk evrybdy, Ima leetin with n ol guy :P I'm not *old* I'm just well matured - Like a cheese ! My Son used to send text messages like ^^^^ & I'd go WTF????? Now, I just mess with his mind & send him I'm feling gr8 nu? :lolcry: Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470335 I just gave Leet a go and I can't do it, ^^^^ But Tume, I feel your pain, been there done that. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470337 wgmg - negative short circuiting to ground :bash: (I'm boreddd :lol:) Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470339 wgmg - negative short circuiting to ground You working on some English POS there or what? :hmm: Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470341 You working on some English POS there or what? :hmm: Ha, his mini. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470342 WGMG: driving around for ages with my stereo crackling not being able to get a decent station. Then realising I didn't put my aerial back up after I painted my car. FML. 2 MONTHS!!!! I=Retard Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470347 You working on some English POS there or what? :hmm: no no, we got this fella at work who is a little DURRRR is the best way to put it, he came up to me and asked it i would look at a problem he had on his truck, walked over there and he was asked if he should tape up some negative wires exposed from the battery, i told him don't worrie its just negative. and then his like what happens if it touches something and short circuits? i told him don't worrie and walked off, so we went and ask one of the auto elecs (who's a funny f@$ker!) and the auto elecs said "yea you better tape it up just in case the negative short circuits to earth, oh while your there tape up the battery post" and he fella was like "shit lucky i saw that" and taped the wire and the battery post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited September 20, 201016 yr by Evan G Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470404 Don't worry about Andrew, he is a white prick in a patrol :P I believe the term is redneck :P: Edited September 20, 201016 yr by JiP Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_470472 no no, we got this fella at work who is a little DURRRR is the best way to put it, he came up to me and asked it i would look at a problem he had on his truck, walked over there and he was asked if he should tape up some negative wires exposed from the battery, i told him don't worrie its just negative. and then his like what happens if it touches something and short circuits? i told him don't worrie and walked off, so we went and ask one of the auto elecs (who's a funny f@$ker!) and the auto elecs said "yea you better tape it up just in case the negative short circuits to earth, oh while your there tape up the battery post" and he fella was like "shit lucky i saw that" and taped the wire and the battery post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yo evan, I'm sure you took into account that plenty of older cars had a positive earth on them didn't you? Maybe this dude rolls about in a generator powered '49 ford shoebox or something? I mean, you wouldn't want to appear the fool, ripping on someone for a legitimate question, would you....? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited September 21, 201016 yr by philbey Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now